Healthy Choice Organic Mattresses

Does anyone have any experience with Healthy Choice Organic Mattresses (http://hcmattress.com/)?

Phoenix, have you examined make/value of Healthy Choice Organic Mattresses in Ridgewood, NJ?

I’m in North NJ and going to visit Shovlin Mattress tomorrow. Healthy Choice Organic Mattresses has a location very near my home.

Thanks in advance for any information.

MM

Hi mikemulhern,

You can see some comments about Healthy Choice Mattress in post #21 here and the posts it links to. Forum searches on hcmattress (you can just click this) or on Healthy Choice Mattress (you will need to use your browser to “find” the words “healthy choice” together in the many results that will come up) will bring up more information and feedback about them. As you can see they use high quality materials but are also in a higher budget range than other similar mattresses so I would make some careful value comparisons.

You may have seen this already but just in case … some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Northern New Jersey area are listed in post #7 here. I just added Healthy Choice Mattress to the list because I had their other locations listed in other forum lists but hadn’t included the Ridgewood location in the northern NJ list.

Phoenix

Great—thank for your help!

Phoenix—

Thank you so much for your help and for this site. It was very helpful in picking a mattress.

When to Shovlin in Fanwood, NJ yesterday.

My wife and I decided on the Nirvana Latex mattress. We liked both the Milan and the Nirvana but went with the Nirvana in the end. We currently sleep on an innerspring mattress. Looking forward to seeing how the mattress sleeps.

Delivery is next week and we’re excited.

The 5% membership discount was also a nice bonus!

Thanks again.

Hi mikemulhern,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m glad the site could help you and you certainly made a high quality choice for your mattress.

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you’ve had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

We received our Nirvana Latex Mattress from Shovlin last week. Have spent 3 nights on it so far. It sleeps well and my wife and I are happy so far. Firmer than our old mattress (innerspring beautyrest, 10 years old) but comfortable. I’m well rested.

Having a very difficult time finding good sheets—but that’s another problem.

Thanks for the help!

Hi mikemulhern,

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

I switched the last few posts to a new topic so that others will have an easier time finding it.

Post #7 here and the other topics and posts it links to may be helpful with your search for new sheets.

Phoenix