Hello - Naive sleeper here... Not sure what I need.

Now before a bunch salemen jump all over me telling me theor mattresses are the best I really need advice. :whistle:

My mattress is definitely giving be problems, it’s a slumberland one, menat for bad backs my frined gave me years ago but now when i run my hands over the top i can feel the springs, its horrible.

I even think the bad posture sleep brought on a short spell of tinnitus ehich is not cool, my back should not be feeling like this, tight, achey and hot. I go to the gym, do light weights, run and eat 100% healthy food.

Would I be best on the floor till i get a new mattress?

I have tried a few mattresses in a shop yesterday, 100% M FOAM is not for me, I thought it was glad I did not just buy one of them, felt like I was on cellotape.

However the £1500 foam and 3000 pocket springs was lovely, but not the proice. :ohmy:

I think the medium style, foam and 1000 pocket springs was good. I didn’t like too much bounce. I think I need it firm but soft.

I think maybe I would get a reduced rate online?

Can anyone 100% honestly give me a good reccomendation.

My limit is £250 to £300 max.

I would like the option to send back with no charge if I was not happy with it to replace it for something else.

I don’t want second hand! 100% brand new only (though that might contradict the last sentence I just posyted :slight_smile:

Look forward to some advice

Hi fixmenow,

[quote]Can anyone 100% honestly give me a good reccomendation.

Look forward to some advice [/quote]

Unfortunately I don’t have any specific knowledge about the UK market but there are several forum members here that were from the UK that have posted here and the information in post #25 here and post #5 here (and the links that they include) should be helpful and provide you with all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choice.

Phoenix