Help me make my bed

Hi WadeB,

You can see the details of my mattress here but a mattress that works well for one person may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on and my mattress would be too soft and quite “risky” for most people.

Yes they both are selling the 100% natural continuous pour Dunlop from Mountaintop.

It would depend entirely on the person and on how the base layers interacted with the the rest of the layers in the mattress. For some people it would be fine and for others it wouldn’t. Unfortunately there isn’t a formula or “theory at a distance” that can predict the combination of materials that someone may do best with and I also don’t know enough about you to even guess at what may work best for you.

The most effective approach would be to use any local testing you have done on latex mattresses as your reference points or to use a “standard” layering that is suggested by a manufacturer that sells component mattresses as your starting point and then you can use your actual sleeping experience to make any adjustments you need after that.

Phoenix