Help me make the final cut?

Hi ashark8me,

I feel your pain and I can’t count the number of times that this has happened to me over the years on many different forums. The problem is that the ones that “disappear” are always the best ones that took the longest to write. It’s usually the result of some kind of temporary disconnect from the internet or taking a break while you are writing a post leading to a session timeout which logs you out of the forum (this is common to forum software after a certain period of inactivity) and then when you go to post … poof. I’ve learned over the years to highlight and copy the post before clicking submit just in case but it always seems that the few times I forget is exactly when murphys law kicks in and another long post disappears into the ether. :dry:

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Green Bay area (subject to the “value” guidelines I linked in my previous reply) are listed in post #2 here. There are some latex options in the area although I don’t think that any of them carry Dunlop latex on their floor (only Talalay) but you may need to call them to find out for certain.

Phoenix