Help on mattress durability for heavier set person

My husband is 6’ and close to 300 lbs and I am 5’2" and 120 lbs. We are both side and back sleepers on a 20 year old spring mattress which is causing me back and neck pain. He has no pain issues. After testing out the Tempurpedic mattresses I liked the feel of the Rhapsody luxe and the cloud supreme. I narrowed my choices down to the aria from novosbed, the cool supreme and cool symphony from Brooklyn bedding and the regalia luxe from select foam. I know with my husband being a heavier set person it is best to stick with 5 lb memory foam in the upper layers so I am hesitant in making a final decision since some of my narrowed down choices have 4 lb memory foam.
Cirrus supreme
2" 4lb gel memory foam
2" 5.3 lb gel foam support layer

Regalia luxe
1.5" 7.2 lb comfort layer
2.5" 5.3lb support layer

Aria
2" 4.1 lb plush memory foam
2" 5.2 lb memory foam

Cool symphony
1" 4lb gel memory foam
3" 4 lb memory foam

Cool supreme
1.5" 4 lb gel memory foam
3" 5 lb memory foam

The regalis seems like the best choice but comes a bit out of my price range. Do you think I would have durability issues with any of the other choices?

Hi Yhobbes,

You can see the guidelines I would suggest for higher weights in post #3 here. As you can see I would minimize the amount of lower density foams such as 4 lb memory foam to “around an inch or so” or less (give or take). As you increase the amount of lower density memory foam the risk of durability issues increases as well.

Phoenix