Help w/ my Mattress Choice

So, here’s an update…

The mattress is great. Perfect firmness etc for me.

Only issue is that the thread of the quilting on the top of the mattress is coming out in one spot. If you pull even slight it continues to come out so I’m not doing that. I called the folks at SAM and they are saying they’ll pick it up and fix it but they aren’t happy about it. Is this something I should worry about? Seems like if I pull it would go all the way across the mattress and it is a brand new thing.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated? Thanks!

Hi jsjs,

Thanks for taking the time to share another update and for the pictures … I appreciate it :).

It’s great to see that things worked out well for you.

It would probably be OK if you just cut the thread and some loose threads aren’t that uncommon in ticking materials (especially if they are a more open knit like yours which can snag relatively easily) but since they have already said they would repair it … if I was in your shoes I would probably feel more comfortable if they did.

Phoenix

Just a quick up update that the folks at SAM (Sleep Air Mattress) in Los Angeles came and picked the mattress up and replaced that entire side of ticking and redelivered it the next day. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Great to deal with, a price that beats all other latex possibilities but built exactly to your specifications.

Hi jsjs54,

Thanks for the update … that’s great news :slight_smile:

Phoenix