Help with Latex Mattress Questions

Hi otisc,

As you’ve already done quite a bit of initial testing, it is best to pick up where you left off with your last favorite configuration.

When considering online options, always call, as, “They can also help provide information to you regarding any return/exchange programs available should your purchase unfortunately not turn out as good as you had expected.” Not everyone is comfortable making an online mattress purchase, so it’s nice that you have a local option to consider.

Just in case you didn’t find this one, here is an adjustable bed base thread with some manufacturers listed. There is more information about choosing an adjustable bed in post #3 here and the main adjustable bed topic that it links to that can help you choose an adjustable bed based on price vs features comparisons and also includes some retailers that you can use as good sources of information about the features of the adjustable beds they carry and as pricing references as well (in post #6 in the main adjustable bed topic). Of course there are many other sources as well and prices can change on a regular basis so I would also include some internet searching in your research. I would also keep in mind that online advertised prices are often price controlled so make sure you call the stores you are considering to find out their best prices rather than just looking at websites. I would consider all the major adjustable bed manufacturers to be closely comparable in terms of reliability so I would use price and feature comparisons to choose between them.

Phoenix