Help

My partner and I are shopping for a new bed and the info out there is overwhelming and a bit discouraging. The bed we have now is making our lives miserable. We were able to get a credit at RC Wiley as it failed their tests. The problem is none of their beds seem to be the right fit for us. I think we have narrowed it down to a latex bed but am having trouble finding a good place to shop. We live in Park City UT 84060 but Salt Lake City is very close. Can you please recommend a place in our area with knowelegable staff and good latex bed options? (I think we will use our credit for a new guest room bed).
Thanks so much for any help!!!

Hi Lapo21,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry your original mattress didn’t work for you as well as you had anticipated, but I’m glad you were able to get a credit for it.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Salt Lake City area (subject to first making sure that they carry the type of latex mattress you are interested in testing and that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here. There may be other member of the site who have more information for you about latex retailers in Utah and they can chime in as well.

Phoenix