Help!!!!!

I am so confused. :blink: I have been trying to replace my Stearns and Foster king mattress for months and I can’t get comparable information. I want the best king mattress for a side sleeper with sensitive ribs for under 2K, no box spring needed. Can you give me some advice? I live in Houston.
Thanks
Randy

Hi Canes78,

The first place to start and the most important post in the forum is post #1 here. It will link you with the information, steps, and guidelines about what to avoid and what to look for that can help you make the best possible decisions and avoid the choices that will do more to confuse and frustrate you or lead to lower quality/value choices than they will help you find a good mattress (including the major brands like Stearns & Foster).

Once you have spent an hour or two reading some of the basic information … then it’s time to find some of the better manufacturers or retailers near you so that you can start testing different material combinations and mattress designs with the help of people who have the knowledge and experience to help you best … regardless of who puts the materials inside a cover and puts their label on it.

Some of the better options and possibilities in the Houston area I’m aware of are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix