Hi, Where can I get a Topper Cover

Looking for a king size (not cal) zippered Topper COVER ONLY For my 2" latex topper.
Preferably a simple cotton stretch fabric and not costing an arm and a leg. (shipped from the US)
Seems hard to find, please help
Thanks,

Hi ltx,

You can find some sources for mattress covers and topper covers in post #4 here.

It’s especially important with latex to make sure the cover is good quality because latex can break down prematurely with exposure to ozone and ultraviolet (more likely with a thinner cover) as well as various solvents and heavy metals.

Phoenix

I have checked most of these out with little success.
including google search , ebay & Amazon
Thank you
ltx

Hi Ltx,

Did you click the link I included in the last post? There are several sources that sell topper covers there.

Phoenix

Hi,
yes I did but my specific size for the cover only was hard to find.

Hi ltx,

Assuming you are looking for a cover that would fit a 2" king size latex layer … most of the sources listed would offer them.

The largest topper cover selection is probably here but a call to the others would also tell you what they offered as well (in many cases they offer products or components that aren’t listed on their site) and some of them may be less.

Phoenix

Thanks again, not as easy when I am trying to stay under $90.00 because it is about 25% of what I will be spending for the topper, which by the way I got at a tremendous price from a retail store and paid nothing upfront until it is delivered with packing slip from Latex INT to guarantee to be 100% natural latex (no blend) Talalay.
Sincerely
ltx

Hi ltx,

There are several options in the list (either under covers or latex toppers) that sell topper covers that are under your budget and would probably fit what you are looking for.

One of them is here and I know there are several others as well.

A few phone calls or looking on their websites will find them :slight_smile:

Phoenix