Hopelessly Confused!

Hi TanJent,

The Savvy Rest Serenity certainly uses high quality materials and it’s good to see that you were able to find a discount that puts it in a little closer budget range to the other similar mattresses you were considering.

I don’t know the specifics of your box spring so I don’t know whether it would be suitable or not but if it’s an actual box spring (with springs inside it that flex under the mattress) rather than a foundation (that has no springs and has minimal or no flex under the mattress) then it may change the feel and performance of your mattress compared to the way you tested it in the store. There is more about the different types of support systems that are generally suitable for different types of mattresses in the foundation post here but the best choice for an all latex mattress is a slatted foundation or platform bed that provides an evenly supportive and non flexing support surface and that has slats that are no more than 3" apart.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding once you actually pull the trigger :slight_smile:

Phoenix