how much one can trust the reviews?

Hi Lina,

I answered this in my reply to your other topic here. They generally don’t have any regularly scheduled sales (outside of some that have ongoing sales that only change the name of the sale but not the price of the mattress because they are all very similar) but in the case of SleepEZ I doubt that you will find them offering any lower prices than their current prices here anytime soon.

Emails aren’t generally the most effective way of communicating more complex or nuanced information that involves more than a single sentence or that has an “it depends” in the answer (see post #4 here). If I was in your shoes I would probably call them and let them know you are hard of hearing so they can speak more loudly and more slowly but SleepEZ doesn’t have a chat line so if there is no other alternative and you need to communicate with them by email then you would either need to use their regular email here or another email that they would provide you or some other communication or chat format that they are familiar with.

Phoenix