How to look for and find the best mattress ... for YOU! ***READ FIRST***

About to pull the trigger on a queen size 11" pure latex bliss at mattress fame. Will this be the same mattress as the one carried in the healthy back store? And does $1945 delivered with platform sound like a fair price? Thanks so much for the help!

Hi dk410,

It has the same materials as the Healthy Back models (Talalay latex and Talalay Gl fast response) but it may be a different combination of the same materials and may have a different ā€œfeelā€ than one of the specific mattresses at Healthy Back. I donā€™t think that Healthy Back has a similar model to the Nutrition as far as I know.

That depends on which mattress you are considering and what else you are comparing it to and on your own ā€œpersonal value equationā€ (I look more at the ā€œvalueā€ of the complete purchase rather than just the ā€œmaterial valueā€ of the mattress itself). If this is the PLB Nutrition though and you are purchasing the set then it seems to be good ā€œmaterial valueā€ to me yes.

You can also use some of the stores in post #32 here that also sell the PLB mattresses online as a value comparison.

Phoenix

so happy i found this site. it has definitely helped build confidence in me to make an online mattress purchase.

at this time, weā€™re going to give extra weight to the budget side of things and get a dreamfoam - ultimate dreams from amazon.

thanks for all of the information on this site.

Hi mcaliste,

Iā€™m glad you found us ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Youā€™ve certainly made a very good quality/value choice.

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback when youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Dream Foam Ultimate Dreams Latex Mattress on Amazon for $600. or Organic Latex Mattress 10000 Queen by Sleep EZ for $2000. Is there that much different between these two? I want to buy soon but am a little unsure.

Hi Howego,

Yes there is a significant difference between them. The Ultimate Dreams is a latex/polyfoam hybrid with a 3" latex comfort layer, 1.5" of polyfoam in the quilting, and a polyfoam base layer. The SleepEz 10000 is an all latex mattress with three 3" layers of latex and a wool quilted cover. You can read about some of the differences between a latex/polyfoam hybrid and an all latex mattress in post #2 here.

The Ultimate Dreams is one of the Dreamfoam mattresses that can be customized before a purchase (you can choose the firmness of the comfort layer) but not afterwards while with the SleepEz 10000 all the layers can be customized both before and after a purchase either by re-arranging them or exchanging a layer.

Both Dreamfoam and SleepEz are members of this site which means I consider both of them to be great choices and they both compete well with the best in the industry. Both would make great choices in their budget range and which one would be the final choice that was best for you would depend on the criteria of your personal value equation that were most important to you.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix! I am glad i found this forum. Nice information available on here. I am looking to purchase a new mattress and was wondering if there is info for locations in Southern IL area including St. Louis area. Thanks in advance Jason

Hi Jmiester3,

The better options and possibilities Iā€™m aware of in and around the Carbondale, IL and the St Louis, MO areas are listed in post #6 hereand this thread has some feedback about some of them from one of the members here.

Post #18 here also has a list that is centered around the Evansville, IN area although that may be a bit far away.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

First, let me echo the accolades that many a cornfused mattress hunter has already written. Thank you.

My wife and I have shopped the local retail stores and discussed, or tried to discuss, many of your suggestions with local salespersons. Some have been kind enough to understand our plight, others, not so much. This adventure has been arduous and terminal. We still have no idea if we are getting good value if we decide to pull the trigger on one of the big Sā€™s,

Without belaboring prose already documented numerous timesā€¦ HELP! We live in the Tallahassee area and would appreciate a list of any local companies you would recommend.

Happy New Year!

Cornfused

Hi Cornfused,

While there is no way to know this without knowing the specifics of all the layers and components in any mattress you are considering (and the major brands donā€™t usually provide this) ā€¦ the odds are high that the answer would be NO.

Your best odds of success would be to follow the steps in the tutorial post one by one. The better options and possibilities Iā€™m aware of in the Tallahassee area are listed in post #2 here.

Of course if you have any questions along the way feel free to post them here :slight_smile:

Phoenix

First off I would like to say, this is by far the best forum I have ever found! We have been considering buying a new tempurpedic mattress and adjustable frame for some time, and feel completely confused and concerned about making this large purchase for a while. After reading many of the pages on this forum, I actually already feel better about the purchase Iā€™m about to make! I would truly like your advice about what might be best for our needsā€¦ We live in Mooresville NC and I noticed that Rocky Mountain mattress is on your member list of reputable retailers. They also suggested to go to lake mattress in Mooresville to physically try out some latex and foam mattresses. Iā€™ll say that Iā€™ve only tried a tempurpedic and have never known about or tried latex. Iā€™m going to lake mattress this week to try out the latex, especially because after reading this forum, latex may actually be the best purchase for us!

I need your help in comparing what lake mattress offers vs Rocky Mountain mattress?

My husband has had 3 back operations, one being a major fusion, and has shoulder trouble. He is a side and back sleeper, 6ā€™ tall and 195 pounds.
Iā€™m a side and back sleeper, with lower back and neck problems, plus some arthritis in my knees. Iā€™m 5ā€™7" and 160 pounds.

We are both suffering from pressure point pain on our current 12 year old mattress, so itā€™s definitely time to make this purchase.

It seems from the forum, latex May be the best for pressure point relief?

If I choose latex with an adjustable base, should is go with Rocky Mountain or lake mattress in mooresville?

They are completely different products. Lake mattress has 100% talalay, as well as talalay with soy base??
Rocky Mountain has talalay with Dunlop, and their thickest appears to be 9"??

Very confused on which is the better product, especially because I did not see anything mentioned in forum regarding soy based?

Please help!

Laura

Hi Saitta3,

Iā€™m glad you found us ā€¦ welcome :slight_smile:

Just in case you havenā€™t read it yet ā€¦ the first place I would start is the tutorial post here (the first post in this thread) which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices based on the criteria that are most important to you.

I would need to know the specifics of two mattress you are considering to make any meaningful comparisons. They both use similar ā€œraw materialsā€ but have different designs and options.

If you have tested mattresses at Lake Mattress then with a more detailed conversation with Rocky Mountain mattress they would be able to give you more detailed information about how their mattresses compare to the ones you tested and were the best ā€œmatchā€ for you and provide good guidance about which of their mattresses would likely be the best choice. They are familiar with the materials and options available at Lake Mattress.

Latex is a great material but itā€™s certainly not the only material that can provide pressure relief in a mattress. Memory foam, polyfoam, microcoils, natural fibers, buckling column gel, and other materials can also provide good pressure relief depending on the specific design of the mattress. The choice between the ā€œfeelā€ and performance of different materials is really a personal preference.

Outside of making sure there are no obvious weak links in a mattress in terms of durability (and all materials have more or less durable versions) ā€¦ which mattress is ā€œbest for youā€ (regardless of whether itā€™s best for someone else) or which retailer or manufacturer that you choose to deal with would really depend on all the objective, subjective, and intangible parts of your ā€œpersonal value equationā€ that are most important to you. ā€œBetterā€ is really a matter of which mattress is ā€œbest for youā€.

If you follow the steps in the tutorial post one at a time you will end up with some great ā€œfinal choicesā€ that have no ā€œweak linksā€ that will all be good quality and value.

Phoenix

WOW! I just have to say it!..WOWā€¦
What an incredible amount of information you have provided on a subject so important to our welfare and health!
I have been researching bedding for sleep for quite a while before tripping on to this site, and I have to say, over the weeks and hours I have spent in a plethora of other sites, this ONE site has provided more information, in a (mostly) unbiased format, than all the others combined! All in an easy, step by step method that will lead to the promised land! A bed that can provide a great opportunity to sleep thus leading to a more healthy, active life. Free from drugs that help one sleep on a totally inadequate surface, and even then fighting thru aches and pains the next day. I know the story well. Bought a ā€˜high end mattressā€™ less than 3 years ago on the ā€˜storyā€™ of a salesman that promised me 20-25 years of comfort and support. Here I am today struggling to decrease back pain thru a chiropractor and the ā€˜high end bedā€™ is mostly to blame! No MORE stories for me. Now Iā€™m armed with the knowledge to go out and make a high dollar decision with confidence. Thank you so much and I believe my journey to finding the ā€˜goldenā€™ bed will be fruitful.
Iā€™m planning to start my field tests soon, and would like to know places in central Ohio, (Columbus, 43026), to visit where I can talk facts with educated people that realize what Iā€™m looking for. Thereā€™s an OMF down the street from me, and I plan on going there tomorrow, but would like to broaden my search just in case THE bed is not there for me. Thanks again and Iā€™ll be waiting your reply.

Hi mcvicker,

Thanks for the kind words and comments ā€¦ I appreciate them all :slight_smile:

Some of the better options or ā€œpossibilitiesā€ Iā€™m aware of in the general Columbus, OH area are listed in post #2 here.

Good luck with your testing and Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing and of course any feedback or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you for the reply!

Iā€™m considering 3 of the mattresses from Rocky Mountain. Keep in mind this is just based on countless hours of reading your mattress forum last night. I have not been able to go to Lake mattress and physically try any out yet, due to the severe weather we have had. I will however, get there before I pull the trigger and purchase!

Could you please compare these 3 for me, with the most important thing being, pressure point relief, longevity, and comfort! I will be purchasing an adjustable frame to accompany this.

1. The Cloudcroft 12"

2" of pressure-reducing Bayer Ultracel Supersoft Foam
4" of five pound Bayer Softcel Memory Foam
6" of Talalay latex base for ultimate lower and upper back support
CoolMax by DuPont
European box pillow top
Reinforced edge support for sitting
Increased memory foam comfort
12 inch mattress profile

1. Rendezvous 14" ( is this to high for an adjustable frame)

2" of Bayer Softcel Supersoft Foam
4" of five pound Bayer Softcel Memory Foam
1.5" of Bayer Ultracel Convoluted Foam
1" of Firm Talalay Latex
5.5" of Bayer Ultracel Extra Firm Polyurethane for Lumbar Support
European box pillow top
Reinforced edge support for sitting
NASA engineered Bayer Memory Foam & Support Foam
Breathable microfiber imported damask
14 inch mattress profile

1. Talalay natural latex 9" ( is 9" enough for longevity )

1" of pure organic Juma wool under a cotton/bamboo cover.
2" Crest of Talalay latex,choose from 24,32, and 40 ILD
6" of 100% certified-natural Dunlop latex.
Cotton/bamboo cover for superior comfort and enhanced coolness.

Iā€™m confused about how these 3 compare to each otherā€¦is the rendezvous overkill? Is the natural latex not enough?

I really appreciate your help and advice!

Hi aitta3,

Comfort and pressure point relief are the parts of mattress research that you will need to do (either with personal testing or more detailed conversations with a manufacturer) because I donā€™t know all the ā€œcomfort specsā€ of each mattress, I canā€™t feel what you feel on a mattress, and I have no personal experience with any of these mattresses (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here). A knowledgeable manufacturer or retailer that has your best interests at heart is always the best source of guidance about comfort or support choices when you canā€™t test a mattress in person because they know more about their mattresses and which ones have the best chance of fitting different body types, sleeping styles, and preferences based on ā€œaveragesā€ than anyone else.

In terms of durability post #4 here has the information I would need about each mattress to make any meaningful comments or identify any potential weak links in any of the mattresses.

1) The Cloudcroft 12"

I would want to know the density of the 2" supersoft foam but if itā€™s 1.8 lbs density or higher (which I believe it is) then there would be no obvious weak links in this mattress.

2) Rendezvous 14" ( is this to high for an adjustable frame)

I would want to know the density of the 2" supersoft foam and the 1.5" convoluted foam but if they are also both 1.8 lb density or higher (which I believe they are) then there would be no obvious weak links in this mattress either. Because of the thickness of the mattress and the firmness or ā€œstiffnessā€ of the polyfoam base layer this may not work as well or conform as well to an adjustable bed so I would make sure you ask about this because they will know more about the specific properties of all the materials and how well it will work on an adjustable.

The 9" Talalay natural latex

There are no weak links in this mattress and because itā€™s all latex it would likely be the most durable of the 3. The thickness of the mattress has more to do with how the mattress will feel (along with the type of latex and the firmness of each latex layer) than it does with durability or longevity. A 6 inch mattress and a 12" mattress can both last just as long as each other if the materials are the same (there is more about the factors that can affect the relative durability of a mattress in post #4 here).

Phoenix

Hey there Phoenix,

Completed first day of field testing and felt great, thanks to all the info provided herein. Felt I was treated with more respect, knowing the lingo of mattresses has something to do with that I suppose. Had some interesting experiences, and would appreciate your professional opinion on value and durability.

Stop 1, Mattress Mart, where the owner Kevin was there since his guy called in sick. He was patient with me, allowed me all the time I wanted to do comfort testing and support testing, and answered questions with the facts. 

Pure Bliss Latex, 'The Best mattress in the World'  (yes, that's its name), Is an all latex mattress, with 6" of HR NR talaylay latex core for support, then 3' of 17 ILD NR Talalay latex combined with another 3' of 19 ILD talaylay latex for comfort. Felt very cushy, (which I like), allowing plenty of 'sink-in' for shoulders and hips for my preferred side position. No pressure points detected there or when flipping over onto my back. no discernible gaps in the lower back, or armpit area or waist when on my side. Spinal alignment with zero deviation, (according to Kevin), on my side or back. (I did not detect any gross deviations myself, and have to take his word for it otherwise). In all, very comfortable and supportive.  The only thing that caught my attention was in dealing with prices. Originally marked @ $4200.00, but 'on sale' for $3800.00. I am interested in an adjustable frame, which he had, originally $1800.00, but he sells for $1300.00. So total  for both $5100.00 plus tax. First, he said he'd take the mattress and the adjustable frame down to $4,000.00 plus ~$300.00 tax, and would throw in 2 latex (chopped up) pillows and a superior mattress cover, (all total value ~$450.00), then, if I paid cash, (which I always do), he would deduct the $300.00 tax. So, all that for $4,000.00. Is this a good value, and will the support be durable, (lasting for 10 years or so)?

The "Beautiful" mattress had the same support core, and the 2 comfort layers were both talaylay NR latex with a 19 ILD rating. It wasn't quite as cushy as the other, so did not pursue pricing, but the sale price was listed as $3600.00. I felt the same support as the other, (and expected to since they had the same cores. 

I also checked out the Anatomical Global Gel memory foam, which I felt was supportive, but not as comfortable as the latex, (plus I read somewhere that the gel memory foams were not as durable as the straight forward memory foam, which kind of turned me off). Anyway, when shifting from side to back, needing more push out of the nice cradle it did produce, felt a twinge in my back due to the effort needed.  So I crossed it off my list. (I have a long history of lower back problems). 

Stop 2, the OMF, and salesman Jason, also very knowledgable, friendly, and patient.

Serenity plush, which has 6" of HD polyfoam core, ILD rating 28-32 (?) for support. Then,  2" of 8 lbs memory foam with a 10-16 ILD rating on TOP of 2" of 5 lbs memory foam with 8-14 ILD rating, and sandwiched between the two layers, a 1/2 inch 'breathing layer, (2 thin plastic pieces separated by millions of perpendicular plastic like strands, when pushed with a finger, collapses easily and springs back but when pressed between two palms, will not collapse). Also, the 8 lbs memory foam was perforated, (much like latex), which caused a more cushy feel than the non perforated (regular) serenity mattress. (otherwise, both constructed of same materials. I liked the cushy feel of the plush, and somehow, when changing position, seemed less of an effort than it did on the AG gel mattress. Support was good, (once again relying on them for visual), with no discernible deviation in spinal alignment, and I personally felt none either. The regular serenity was not quite as 'cushy', but just as comfortable and supportive, but did take more effort to change positions. Price with an adjustable base, for regular serenity, $2600.00. The Plush, $2800.00.  (actually quite impressive as I had tried the Temporpedic Could Supreme 11", which felt very similar, but priced $2750.00...with no adjustable base).

Serenity Latex, a dual sided mattress with a 6" 26-34ILD 2.5 lbs polyfoam core, and 3" of talaylay latex composed of 1" of 16-22 ILD 3 lbs density latex on top of 2' of 21-27 ILD 3.25 lbs density latex. Support felt was excellent, with no discernible shift in spinal alignment on sides or back, and very cushy feel, filling all gaps adequately. Price with adjustable base, $2900.00. 

So, I am sold on the latex mattresses. Both tested had good support and comfort I was looking for, but will the different cores make much difference in durability, and if so, how much?  BTW, I'm ~ 6' 230 lbs, stocky build with an lowly enlarging abdomen as the years go by. I spend ~ 8 hrs sleeping, and ~1 hour reading/watching tv on bed per day. (although, with my bed being more comfy than my easy chair now, that may well increase). 
 Also, is Kevin 'making' me a great deal, or can I get even better value elsewhere with similar designs?
  The OMF gave me ILD ratings which were 'ballpark', (i.e.: 16-22). Is this acceptable or could my support/comfort differ on which ILD I end up with? 
  I didn't see any sections about adjustable bases. I did feel some pressure changes with the various angle changes, support was pretty consistent though. Do you have any info on an adjustable bases effects on mattresses, and how they may affect durability issues?
  Overall, feel ready to but, or do I keep testing, is there something even better out there, support/comfort/durability or price wise? It all felt so easy this time......

Thanks for checking....I'll wait for response.

Hi mcvicker,

I switched your posts (and my reply) to a new topic to keep them all together (the topic it was in is more of a ā€œcatch allā€ topic).

I would be aware that these mattresses are not 100% natural Talalay but blended Talalay (which is a little bit more durable in softer ILDā€™s than the 100% natural and has a 20 year warranty vs a 10 year warranty but is also less costly).

You can see the specs of the Worldā€™s Best Bed (to the best of my knowledge) and the Beautiful in post #2 here (assuming that they had a blue cover). If they had a white cover and didnā€™t have use Active Fusion fast response then they would be version 2 which is here (but doesnā€™t include the WBB specs). Their description indicates they are version 3 but the pictures have a white cover which would be version 2. Some of the confusion arises because PLB calls their blended Talalay ā€œnaturalā€ and their 100% natural Talalay ā€œall naturalā€ so many retailers believe they are selling one when they are actually selling the other.

When you are testing a mattress that have thicker and softer comfort layers such as the WBB and the Beautiful I would pay particular attention to testing for alignment to make sure that your hips/pelvis arenā€™t sinking in too far relative to the other parts of your body. The mattress itself uses high quality materials (blended Talalay is one of the most durable foam materials) and has no weak links in its construction.

The ā€œvalueā€ of a mattress is relative to what you are comparing it to, on the size of the mattress you are considering (which I donā€™t know) and on your personal value equation which is all the parts of a mattress purchase (not just the mattress) that are most important to you. In terms of ā€œraw material valueā€ (which has nothing to do with PPP or how the mattress feels and performs) you can compare this to other blended Talalay latex mattresses that use a similar amount of latex and have a similar stretch knit cover (a quilted cover, especially if it includes wool, is more costly). The Active Fusion Talalay fast response is also blended Talalay but has some gel added to the mix to help with cooling and is slightly more costly (although Talalay latex is already one of the most breathable and temperature regulating of the foam materials).

The list of online manufacturers that are members of this site that are included in the tutorial post are useful for making value comparisons and if you look at their sites and compare the WBB or the Beautiful to other mattresses in the same thickness range (@12" or so) and use the same type of latex (blended Talalay) you will find that the WBB is significantly more. In other words ā€¦ the WBB is more costly than other similar mattresses that may be available to you that use the same materials and a similar cover but may have a different design (layer thickness, ILD, etc).

The Beautiful has the same amount of Talalay latex as the WBB but it uses different layer thicknesses so in terms of ā€œraw materialā€ value it would be the same as the WBB but of course it would be less valuable to you because of the difference in PPP.

There are also a few retailers in post #32 here that sell PLB mattresses online that may have better pricing that you could call to make some value comparisons as well for the same mattresses (once you confirm which version they are selling).

While the PLB mattresses are a fair bit more costly than other similar ā€œall blended Talalayā€ latex mattresses, how well a mattress ā€œmatchesā€ your needs and preferences is a significant part of the ā€œvalueā€ of a mattress purchase regardless of the cost. If one mattress has a much better ā€œraw materialsā€ value than another one that uses the same materials and components but the mattress has a different design that isnā€™t suitable for you in terms of PPP then it would have little value to you if you canā€™t sleep well on it so a mattress that is significantly more costly may be better value to you over the course of its useable lifetime than one that is significantly less if the difference in PPP and any of the other parts of the purchase are more important and ā€œworth itā€ to you.

Overall these are more costly than other similar mattresses but only you can decide if they are ā€œworthā€ any extra cost.

I would also make ā€œmattress to mattressā€ and ā€œadjustable bed to adjustable bedā€ comparisons rather than comparing a mattress and adjustable base to each other as a set because you may not be making ā€œapples to applesā€ comparisons. An adjustable bed is more of a commodity and all of them perform similar basic functions (although some have more features than others). While you will often receive a discount for buying an adjustable bed as a set with a mattress ā€¦ I would compare the discounted price of the mattress and adjustable bed separately with other mattresses and other adjustable beds because you may be able to buy the same or a very similar adjustable bed with the same or similar features elsewhere for a lower cost and adjustable beds are much more of a simple features vs cost comparison than a mattress.

Post #3 here and the adjustable bed thread it links to may be helpful and will also give you some sources to make some good ā€œvalue comparisonsā€ for adjustable beds.

[quote]Serenity plush, which has 6" of HD polyfoam core, ILD rating 28-32 (?) for support. Then, 2" of 8 lbs memory foam with a 10-16 ILD rating on TOP of 2" of 5 lbs memory foam with 8-14 ILD rating, and sandwiched between the two layers, a 1/2 inch 'breathing layer, (2 thin plastic pieces separated by millions of perpendicular plastic like strands, when pushed with a finger, collapses easily and springs back but when pressed between two palms, will not collapse). Also, the 8 lbs memory foam was perforated, (much like latex), which caused a more cushy feel than the non perforated (regular) serenity mattress. (otherwise, both constructed of same materials. I liked the cushy feel of the plush, and somehow, when changing position, seemed less of an effort than it did on the AG gel mattress. Support was good, (once again relying on them for visual), with no discernible deviation in spinal alignment, and I personally felt none either. The regular serenity was not quite as ā€˜cushyā€™, but just as comfortable and supportive, but did take more effort to change positions. Price with an adjustable base, for regular serenity, $2600.00. The Plush, $2800.00. (actually quite impressive as I had tried the Temporpedic Could Supreme 11", which felt very similar, but priced $2750.00ā€¦with no adjustable base).

Serenity Latex, a dual sided mattress with a 6" 26-34ILD 2.5 lbs polyfoam core, and 3" of talaylay latex composed of 1" of 16-22 ILD 3 lbs density latex on top of 2ā€™ of 21-27 ILD 3.25 lbs density latex. Support felt was excellent, with no discernible shift in spinal alignment on sides or back, and very cushy feel, filling all gaps adequately. Price with adjustable base, $2900.00.[/quote]

OMF has some good quality and value mattresses available and their Serenity mattresses (both the memory foam and the latex versions) also use high quality materials and have no weak links in their design. The memory foam versions would be very much an apples to oranges comparison vs a latex mattress but they are in a good value range compared to other similar mattresses (again you can use the online lists in the tutorial post to make some ā€œvalue comparisonsā€). There are more comments about the Serenity memory foam mattresses in this topic (and I would also make sure you test them on an adjustable base if thatā€™s what you plan to use because they are normally on a box spring which flexes and this will change the ā€œfeelā€ of the mattress. Itā€™s always important to make sure that you test a mattress on a similar base to what you plan to use.

You can see some comments about the Serenity latex mattress along with some of the differences between a latex/polyfoam hybrid and the pros and cons of a two sided mattress in post #2 here and the posts it links to.

ILD specs are ā€œcomfort specsā€ and not really relevant or important to know when you are testing a mattress in person because with good testing your body will tell you what you need to know about PPP much more than knowing the firmness/softness or ILD ratings of any individual layers. Itā€™s the quality of the materials that you canā€™t ā€œfeelā€ when you test a mattress and that are the important specs to make sure you find out.

Hopefully this will help :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This is good information. Please tell me a local manufacturer direct retailer and recommended layer. Iā€™m in Atlanta Georgia. I sleep on my side. Iā€™m a 170lb 5ā€™5ā€™ā€™ woman.

Hi Nxwhite,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

The better options and possibilities Iā€™m aware of in the Atlanta area are listed in post #2 here.

Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback and finding out what you end up choosing.

Phoenix