How to look for and find the best mattress ... for YOU! ***READ FIRST***

Hey Phoenix,

Even though I wasn’t actually planning on it, I ended up purchasing a mattress today.

I ended up finding a MattressFIRM that was having a grand opening, and figured I may be able to catch a good deal, so I decided to go in.

Overall I had a great experience. The store was so new that they didn’t even have prices posted, and the area manager was there, so I was able to haggle with them.

Overall I took the time to lay on about 6 different beds. Some I didn’t spend more than 1-2 minutes because I knew immediately that it wasn’t for me.

The very first bed I laid on was a tempur-pedic. I don’t remember the model, but it was recommended by the salesman based off of the information I told him. WOW. If money was no option, I would have bought that bed and been done after about 10 minutes. It was extremely comfortable, and even without a pillow, I felt like I could fall asleep… And initially my plan was just to lay on it to compare it to a similar Brooklyn Bedding mattress.

I didn’t bother even asking what the price was as I knew that it was out of my league. One option they did offer, though, was they said they may possibly have returns in the warehouse that they sell for 50-60% off the price, and still comes with their 100 day money back guarantee, and still carries the full tempur-pedic warranty, but unfortunately they didn’t have any of those in California King at this time, and the price would have only been a few hundred $$ more than what I ended up spending, from what it sounded like.

After that, I decided to go try the Sealy and Serta mattresses as I knew they would be at least a little cheaper.

I know the gospel is to stay away from the major name brands, as you are paying mostly for the name, but I wanted to have at least a little comparison so I knew what I would be buying online.

Both of the Sealy’s were uncomfortable to me. One was close, but the other was entirely too firm for me. The first I spent about 5 minutes on, the latter about 5 seconds.

From there I decided to try the Serta. I laid on one and it felt too plush. It was soft and comfortable, but I sank in so much I felt like I was being engulfed. The lighter parts of my body floated, and my heavier parts sank, and although I felt supported, it preceptively felt uneven.

The last one I tried was the Serta Icomfort Brilliant EFX, which from what the salesman told me, you can only get from Mattress Firm. (Something about they are a premium retailer due to how many they sell, so Serta made a special edition line just for them.)

The thing I really liked about this mattress is that it was thicker, so there was an extra amount of cooling technology foam, and sleeping hot was my biggest concern.

I have to say that I was extremely impressed with the feel of the mattress. Even though I was wearing jeans, and the store definitely wasn’t very cool, I still felt comfortable temperature wise. The mattress didn’t feel hot, and I didn’t feel like I sunk in more after I laid on it. If the first Tempur-pedic I laid on was a baseline of 10, this was a 9.8. As soon as I laid on it, whether on my back or my side, I felt extremely comfortable, and my bulging disc in my lower back, which hurts almost 24/7, stopped hurting almost immediately.

Considering I was already there, I decided to find out how much it would be for the mattress. I hadn’t priced any of these before since I just wrote them off as too expensive right off the bat. After discussing some with them, and asking a few questions, I decided to give it a really good go.

I laid on it for about 20 minutes and they were even kind enough to let me use some of their pillows, which was smart on their part (I ended up purchasing both of the pillows they offered). The first pillow I used was a Fabritech shredded memory foam stuffed pillow. They had them on sale, 2 queen size pillows for $40 (usually $79.99), and I thought that was a good deal considering they were shredded memory foam, and they have a zipper so you can adjust them. I personally wasn’t a huge fan of just one. I would probably have to sacrifice some foam from 1 and use it in the other to make it thick enough for me. The girlfriend, on the other hand, fell in love with the pillows. She is the kind of person who never uses pillows because none are comfortable enough for her, and she wanted them straight away.

After trying those, the salesman handed me a comfort revolution “blue foam” pillow, and left me be to lay there. WOW, what an amazing pillow. It felt super supple, and judging by how much it deformed when the salesman was carrying it, I immediately wrote it off as being too soft and not supportive enough, but I decided to try it anyways. Holy cow, what an amazing pillow. It is super supple, but somehow stopped compressing RIGHT where my head needed to be, and was just amazing. It has 2 thicknesses depending on which side you use. I wanted to take it home right there, but that was the only one they had :frowning: . Another thing to note about this pillow that was AMAZING is that it felt cool. It always felt cool. Even after laying on the pillow for 15 minutes, it still felt comfortably cool to the touch. My face wasn’t damp from sweat, and it wasn’t uncomfortably hot or itchy. It was like always having the “cool side of the pillow” sensation. Would highly recommend to anyone.

After laying on the bed for about 15 minutes and talking to my gf and almost falling asleep, I decided that if they could get the price a little lower to where I wanted to be, and answer a few more questions, I would buy it.

I began to ask about foam densities, and the layers, and they were helpful. Unfortunately, since they were a brand new store, they were on an air card for internet, and it was barely working. As far as the densities are concerned, the manager didn’t have a direct answer for me, so he actually CALLED THE SERTA REP! ON A SUNDAY! :ohmy: Absolutely blew my mind, and although I didn’t get an as direct answer as I wanted, what he had to say made sense. He said the comfort layers, and the top layer are a calculated 4.5lb, but its not as simple as that anymore due to the way the gel is infused into the foam, which I believe I remember reading something about that on here. He also said that none of the layers are less than a 3.5lb density, and that is only in the lower core layer (considering Brooklyn Bedding’s is 2.17lb, I figured that was more than acceptable.)

I don’t know how much of it is 100% true, but honestly it was satisfying enough for me, and I didn’t feel like the manager was trying to pull one over on me. Also, I really liked the combination of layers that this bed has, and as far as I can tell, each layer has different/multiple cooling technologies, which was a big seller for me. The other thing that is nice is Serta’s website covers what each layer has in it.

Long story short, I had an absolutely great experience. All of the mattresses were brand new, so I got to get the full feel of a new mattress. Also, I was there about an hour and a half, and not one other person came in, so I was able to make my decision in a quiet environment, and the salesman and manager was only there when I needed them. There was zero pressure.

Now the question I know everyone is going to ask is how much I ended up paying for the mattress. I am not one to kiss and tell, because I know that they gave me an absolutely killer deal due to them just starting (today was the second day they were open.) To put it simply, I got the mattress, foundation (split in 2 sections like a normal king, from what I understand), a Premium waterproof mattress cover (Normally $149 by itself :ohmy: ), the 2 shredded memory foam pillows, the cool blue memory foam pillow, and the delivery and setup for SIGNIFICANTLY less than the price of just the mattress and foundation on their website. All that coupled with the fact that I get to try it for up to 100 days and can still return it, or trade up/down (and get ALL of my money back for EVERYTHING minus he $75 pick up fee), and getting to lay on it and know what I am getting before I buy it, was worth the small amount more that I paid over Brooklyn Bedding’s website.

I plan on reporting back within the next 30-90 days to let everyone know how it turns out, but I am confident that I will be extremely happy with my purchase.

Also, anyone else reading this, if you have any questions, please feel free to post or pm me.

Taco Shop

The other thing that I forgot to add in the post above that I really thought was cool, is that Serta is running a special (I don’t know for how long, when it started, or when it will stop), but when you purchase a Serta mattress and then register your purchase on their website, they will give you a $100 credit a year for purchase of a new Serta mattress, up to 10 years. Essentially what this means for me is if I purchase a new Serta mattress 10 years from now, I will get a $1,000 credit towards the mattress, which is HUGE.What’s cool too, is that even if you keep it less, you still get the $100 a year credit (ie. 7 years is good for $700).

Taco Shop

Hi Taco Shop,

Wow … I don’t know where to start :dry: .

Unfortunately you believed and “bought into” almost every one of the “marketing stories” you were told that I warn about on the site and broke almost every one of the steps and guidelines that lead to buying a better quality/value mattress … and unfortunately you ended up making a choice that isn’t close to being the quality/value that you believe it is.

[quote]I began to ask about foam densities, and the layers, and they were helpful. Unfortunately, since they were a brand new store, they were on an air card for internet, and it was barely working. As far as the densities are concerned, the manager didn’t have a direct answer for me, so he actually CALLED THE SERTA REP! ON A SUNDAY! :ohmy: Absolutely blew my mind, and although I didn’t get an as direct answer as I wanted, what he had to say made sense. He said the comfort layers, and the top layer are a calculated 4.5lb, but its not as simple as that anymore due to the way the gel is infused into the foam, which I believe I remember reading something about that on here. He also said that none of the layers are less than a 3.5lb density, and that is only in the lower core layer (considering Brooklyn Bedding’s is 2.17lb, I figured that was more than acceptable.)

I don’t know how much of it is 100% true, but honestly it was satisfying enough for me, and I didn’t feel like the manager was trying to pull one over on me. Also, I really liked the combination of layers that this bed has, and as far as I can tell, each layer has different/multiple cooling technologies, which was a big seller for me. The other thing that is nice is Serta’s website covers what each layer has in it.[/quote]

Serta’s website doesn’t provide any meaningful information about the materials in your mattress and the foam specs you were given were incomplete and are missing the lower quality materials such as the 1.2 lb pillowsoft foam which is a very low quality material that could be a weak link in your mattress (depending on the thickness)

The other memory foam layers are “in the range” of 4 lb density which is a medium quality/density memory foam that is the lower end of the minimum memory foam density that I would suggest considering although I believe that one of your layers may be 3.6 lb density which is lower quality than I would normally consider in a mattress in this price range.

The polyfoam support core is 1.5 lb density which is also a lower quality/density polyfoam than I would generally consider in a mattress in this budget range although it probably won’t be a weak link in the mattress unless you are in a higher than average weight range.

You are also comparing memory foam density to polyfoam density which is an apples to oranges comparison that is meaningless. 2.17 lb polyfoam in a support core is a high quality and durable material and your mattress uses 1.5 lb polyfoam in the support core which is a much lower quality and less durable material. If a memory foam layer was the same 2.17 lb density then it would be a very low quality material (the density range for memory foam is much higher than polyfoam).

Dreamfoam (Brooklyn Bedding’s sister company) sells the Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress which uses higher quality/density memory foam layers than your mattress and the same 1.5 lb polyfoam base layer and doesn’t have any lower quality materials or weak links in the mattress and it sells for $899 (less a 10% discount for a total of $809.10) in cal king which is only 1/3 of Mattress Firm’s listed price of $2399 for the same size.

A google search on Icomfort Brilliant EFX will also bring up some of the many other retailers that sell the same mattress.

The $100 per year credit is only good towards buying another low quality/value mattress from Serta and it’s very unlikely that you will sleep well on your mattress for 10 years (or even half of that) before foam softening and breakdown leads to the loss of comfort and support that is the reason you purchased it and you will need to buy a new mattress so it’s unlikely that you will build up to the maximum credit given the quality of the materials that it uses.

The only good option that came with the mattress is that you would have the chance to return it for a nominal fee.

I really don’t like making these types of comments but you at least deserve to know the truth about your purchase so you can make an informed choice about whether to keep it.

Phoenix

Great page! We share almost the same opinion on the Best Mattress for Side sleepers

Hello,

I have been researching mattresses for a while now, including all of the wonderful information on this site.
I am very conflicted with so many options especially after reading the shopping tutorial. Recently while at the chiropractor for pain associated with my Lupus, he was asking about my diet and surroundings. One of his questions was how toxic my bedroom was. When I told him that I have a tempur pedic mattress he said to look up tempur pedic and autoimmune disease. It is too bad because it is so comfortable!! It is pretty scary and I am ready to get a new mattress ASAP!!! Unfortunately, I have a severe latex allergy (epi- pen and all) as well as pretty bad allergies. It looks like my choices of beds with low toxicity are cotton/wool that may aggravate my allergies and don’t last long, or latex, which despite being washed etc. still makes me nervous. I was looking into the intellibed until I found your post on that. Do you have any specific suggestions?

Hi pbos,

I split your topic into a topic of its own so your questions don’t get mixed in with a more general topic.

Unfortunately there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to be able to make specific recommendations or suggest a specific mattress or type of materials that you may do well with based on specs (either yours or a mattress), health conditions, individual circumstances, or “theory at a distance” (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here). Having said that I can certainly make some suggestions about “how” to choose that may be helpful.

Post #2 here and the more detailed posts and information it links to have more information about safe, natural, organic, “chemical free”, and “green” mattresses and mattress materials that can help you sort through some of the marketing information and terminology that you will encounter in the industry and can help you differentiate between them and answer “how safe is safe enough for me” so you can decide on the types of materials you are most comfortable with having in your mattress. These types of issues are complex and are generally specific to each person and their individual sensitivities, circumstances, criteria, and lifestyle choices. Latex can certainly be a good choice for people that are very sensitive.

Once you have decided on which materials you are comfortable with having in your mattress then choosing a mattress that only contains that type of materials will be much easier.

Anecdotally there are more people that have issues with Tempurpedic than many other types of memory foam and their memory foam isn’t CertiPUR certified but of course they are also sell more memory foam mattresses than anyone else so this may also be part of what accounts for the number of reports of people that are sensitive to them.

There are also more people that are sensitive to memory foam than polyfoam so if you have slept on mattresses that contains polyfoam previously without any sensitivity issues then this may be worth considering as well and this would open up many more choices for you than only considering mattresses that use an innerspring and natural fibers.

The Intelligel (or other buckling column gel materials) would also be a “safe” material for most people but of course their mattresses also contain polyfoam as well and the buckling column gel is only one of the layers in their mattress.

Phoenix

Hi, Phoenix. Thank for your informations.

Hi Intan,

You’re welcome.

Phoenix

PS: I’ve removed the link to your site in your profile (along with the same link in angela8915’s profile) twice now because it is against the rules of the forum. Please don’t add it back again.

Great post. Thanks!

Hi eddyp,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :).

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

I want to thank you for maintaining this site. After checking with you, I went to a few local dealers and also contacted a number of your members. Last October, I order a 10" natural full size mattress from SleepEZ, and even though the mattress was on sale they still gave me the mattress underground discount.

The the three layers of the mattress were :
Natural Dunlop - firm and extra firm
Radium talalaly blend - medium.

Other than the size of the wholes in the layers and the tags, I could not really distinguish the Dunlop and talalaly layers.

Assembling the full size mattress on my platform bed was difficult for one person, but doable. At first I did not think the cover was big enough for the mattress but everything did go together. I assembled the layers medium, firm, extra firm. After two weeks, I was having trouble sleeping because of pain in my hip and shoulders would wake me up after a couple hours.

If I had bought a normal mattress form one the numerous retailers I would be out of luck and money.

However, with the latex mattress, I readjusted the layers to firm, medium, extra firm and the pain in my hips went away and the shoulder pain went awy for most part (I still occasionally have shoulder pain, but I attributed that to my bad back and sometimes awkward sleep position.)

I have rotated the mattress twice so far and do plan on rotating it every 3-4 months. Hopefully the mattress will last me for many many years.

Hi Doulas,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience … I appreciate it!

I switched your post to a new topic of its own so that it would be easier for others to find that are looking for feedback about SleepEZ rather than being mixed in with a more general topic.

As you know I think you certainly made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

It’s also great to see that you were able to find a layering combination that works well for you and the ability to rearrange or exchange layers after a purchase is one of the biggest advantages of a component mattress.

Occasional shoulder pain can often be a pillow issue and it may be worth trying a different pillow to see if it helps. There are also some suggestions in this topic that may be helpful as well.

Phoenix

I have researched over 100 hours and cannot find a firm answer on this issue. Any help appreciated!

My husband is 6’ 5" 240 lb. and I am 5’ 9" 130 lb. We are both side sleepers.

Currently we have a 6" organic Dunlop latex mattress support layer (I think it is firm but it may be medium density and no way to tell because we ordered too long ago and they don’t have it in their records anymore but it is what Soaring Heart sold in 2012 for the “Organic Quilted Latex Mattress”). It was fine for a few years but now my husband is having hip pain and I am having low back pain. The pain started when we had it on plywood (we didn’t know better at the time), but we have it on wood slats now which are 2.5" wide and spaced 2.5" apart and still have pain.

After over 100 hours of research I now understand our pain is in part due to no comfort layer (which we were not informed to buy at the time of original purchase to my recollection). We have tried the intelliBed topper, which we returned because I could smell the chemicals even though it is claimed to be “non toxic” and I slept worse and toss and turned even more. We lost about $200 on this deal between shipping/return shipping and the nonreturnable mattress protector. Then Soaring Heart told us to try their Deluxe Wool Topper and we both still have pain. No returns, so I get to try to sell it on craigslist or eBay. $1,175 loss on that as of now. We cannot afford to take any more losses so whatever we buy next needs to be the final purchase so we desperately need advice! We have borrowed a cheap memory foam mattress topper from my sister and put two old comforters over it so we’re not sleeping directly on the memory foam with the chemical off gassing. This has been the best pain relief thus far, but it is not a long term solution due to the chemicals and still imperfect pain relief. No matter what topper we have used, his spine is not aligned. His shoulders are way too high and do not sink down far enough, but his hips sink down quite a lot.

I read on Mattress Underground that “If it seems that your hips are always sinking down too far, then a mattress with a firmer zone underneath your hips is well worth trying. If it seems that your shoulders are always not sinking down far enough, then a mattress with a softer shoulder zone is likely the answer.” This appears to be my husband’s problem, so I thought a zoned latex support layer is what we needed and Hans from Cozy Pure agreed. However, Chris from Sleeping Organic said zoning is more of a marketing thing and doesn’t make much difference and what my husband really needs is a thicker mattress so he doesn’t sink all the way through it. I also read on Mattress Underground that medium latex in the comfort layer is good for someone my husband’s size and would be fine for me also (Cozy Pure agreed with this and Sleeping Organic recommended Talalay medium in the top comfort layer). We have narrowed it down to the two choices below but I cannot determine which is the best for our situation, so please advise:

Cozy Pure - 10" Organic Comfort Zone Mattress
Comfort layer:
3" medium Dunlop latex
Support layer:
6" zoned Dunlop latex with 5 zones

Sleeping Organic - The Tree 13" Mattress
Comfort layer:
3" Talalay medium latex (top)
3" Dunlop medium latex (upper middle)
Support layer:
3" Dunlop firm latex (lower middle)
3" Dunlop extra firm latex (bottom)

I am also sensitive to his movements at night. I read that a split mattress can isolate movement, but Chris from Sleeping Organic says a solid mattress will provide better support for my husband and he could sink into the middle where the two sides meet if we did a split. Any comments on that appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Lady G,

I switched your post to a new topic of it’s own so your questions don’t get mixed in with other member’s posts in a more general topic.

Unfortunately you won’t be able to find a specific answer to your questions because the first rule of choosing a mattress is that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to be able to predict or make a specific suggestion or recommendation about which mattress would be the best “match” for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) based on specs (either yours or a mattress) or “theory at a distance” that can possibly be more accurate than your own personal testing or sleeping experience (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

There are certainly many manufacturers and retailers that can provide you with good guidance but their guidance is based on “averages” and not everyone fits inside the averages.

It’s very unlikely that the plywood was the cause of your pain since both the plywood and the slats wouldn’t have any flex under your mattress so there would be little practical difference between them in terms of how your mattress will feel and perform.

I’m not sure how you came to believe that a mattress that doesn’t have a separate comfort layer would be the cause of your back pain because this wouldn’t be accurate either. If the mattress was a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) for several years then this would indicate that the mattress was a suitable choice when you purchased it and not all mattresses either have or need a separate comfort layer if a single layer keeps you in good alignment and relieves pressure in all your sleeping positions (see post #2 here).

There is more detailed information about the most common symptoms that people may experience when they sleep on a mattress and the most likely (although not the only) reasons for them in post #2 here.

There is also more about primary or “deep” support and secondary or “surface” support and their relationship to firmness and pressure relief and the “roles” of different layers in a mattress in post #2 here and in post #4 here that may also be helpful in clarifying the difference between “support” and “pressure relief” and “feel”.

These posts are the “tools” that can help with the analysis, detective work, or trial and error that may be necessary to help you learn your body’s language and “translate” what your body is trying to tell you so you can make the types of changes that have the best chance of reducing or eliminating any “symptoms” you are experiencing. The most common reason for lower back pain is a mattress that is too soft and the most common reason for hip pain is a mattress that is too firm (although a mattress that is too soft can also lead to hip pain if you are sleeping with your hips out of their neutral range of extension) but I would always keep in mind that these are not the only reasons for the symptoms you may be experiencing.

A topper can certainly help with a mattress that is too firm and needs some additional softness or pressure relief but a topper isn’t generally the most effective solution for a mattress that is too soft for you. While there is no way for me to know for certain whether your mattress is too firm or too soft … if your mattress is too soft or has developed some soft spots or “virtual” impressions then there are some suggestions in post #4 here that may be worth trying to see if they have any effect on your “symptoms”.

Either or both of these may be true but the only way to know for certain whether any mattress will be a good “match” for both of you will be based on your own personal testing or sleeping experience. A suitable zoning system can certainly be helpful if someone has a more challenging body type or circumstances in trying to find a suitable mattress. There is more about zoning in post #11 here and the posts it links to but whether any specific zoning system will help any particular person always depends on the body type and sleeping style of the person themselves, the mattress design, and the specifics of the zoning system.

Higher body weights can sometimes also benefit from a thicker mattress as well relative to those that are in lower weight ranges but this also isn’t always the case because there are many other variables involved besides just thickness that is part of what makes one mattress suitable for one person and not for others. There is more about mattress thickness in post #2 here and in post #14 here but I would focus more on whether a mattress is a good match for you in terms of PPP than I would on the thickness of the mattress alone because there are so many variables involved outside of thickness alone that can make a significant difference in which mattress is the best choice for you. Based on “averages” most people don’t “need” more than about 8" to 9" of latex unless they are in much higher weight ranges (closer to the upper 200’s or higher) but they still may prefer it depending on the specifics of the mattress and their body type, sleeping style, and individual preferences.

Based on “:averages” a medium comfort layer would probably be “in the range” that would tend to be more suitable for your husband but again this will also depend to some degree on the overall design of the mattress and how all the layers interact because every layer of a mattress will have some effect on all the other layers both above and below it so there isn’t a “formula” that can predict whether any specific mattress will be a good “match” for any particular person that is completely reliable or certain.

Both of the companies you are considering are members of the site which means that I think highly of them and I believe they both compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency but again I don’t make specific recommendations for either a specific mattress or manufacturer because of all the unknowns and variables involved.

What you are really dealing with is how to manage the “risk” of an online purchase and there is more information in post #2 here about the different ways to choose a mattress (either locally or online) that is the best “match” for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) that can help you assess and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for that are involved in each of them.

When you can’t test a mattress in person then the most reliable source of guidance is always a more detailed phone conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced retailer or manufacturer that has your best interests at heart (which both of them do) and who can help “talk you through” the specifics of their mattresses and the options they have available that may be the best “match” for you based on the information you provide them, any local testing you have done or mattresses you have slept on and liked that they are familiar with, and the “averages” of other customers that are similar to you. They will know more about “matching” their specific mattress designs to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences than anyone else (including me).

There is more information in the first part of post #2 here about some of the different ways that can help accommodate a couple that have different needs and preferences. Split layering can certainly help to some degree with motion transfer and it can also help in situations where each of your needs and preferences are different from each other and there are many couples in situations such as yours that are very happy they chose a split layer mattress. There is more about the pros and cons of split layering in post #2 here.

When you are down to finalists that are all choices between “good and good” (which you are) and none of them have any weak links or lower quality materials in their design (which they don’t) and if there are no clear winners between them then you are in the fortunate position that either of them would likely be a suitable choice and post #2 here can help you make a final choice based on your local testing or mattresses you have slept well on, your more detailed conversations with each of them, your confidence about the suitability of each one, their prices, the options you have after a purchase to change the firmness or exchange or return the mattress, any additional extras that are part of each purchase, and on “informed best judgement” based on all the other objective, subjective, and intangible parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Again I would always keep in mind that there are no specific answers to your questions and that the only way to know for certain whether any mattress will be a good match for you will be based on your personal experience rather than “theory at a distance”.

Phoenix

Can I leave a review of a bed I bought? How do I do that?

I read the forum rules. Sorry to bother. I thought I could leave useful information on the tempurpedic rhapsody breeze. Thank you

Do you want me to leave a post? Confused!

How do I change my user name?

Hi Adams,

I switched your posts into a new topic of their own.

[quote]Can I leave a review of a bed I bought? How do I do that?

I read the forum rules. Sorry to bother. I thought I could leave useful information on the tempurpedic rhapsody breeze. Thank you

Do you want me to leave a post? Confused! [/quote]

While this isn’t specifically a review site and there isn’t a separate section for reviews … you are certainly welcome to share your comments and feedback about a mattress you purchased on the forum. All you need to do is start a new topic (just click the new topic button or tab) and then add the title and content you wish and click submit.

You can send me an email (click contact at the top right of the page) and let me know the username you would like to use and I can change it for you.

Phoenix

Thanks for sharing experience! very helpful :slight_smile: