Hybrid Latex Advice Sought -- Green Sleep Niu vs. Other Options

Hi AnalogJ,

For me the bottom line is always whether the mattress or “sleeping system” is a good match in terms of PPP (how well you sleep) and whether the materials in the mattress or sleeping system are good quality (how long you sleep well). While “averages” or more generic suggestions can work for many people … IMO personal experience always trumps theory because each of us are unique.

As I’ve often mentioned … a mattress is one of the most important purchases we make and can have a bigger effect on our overall wellbeing than almost anything else we buy … and it’s certainly worth it to get it right. When you look back on a mattress purchase in a decade or so most people will remember much more about how well they slept and how long they slept well than they will about relatively small differences in price spread out over the years of ownership.

Phoenix

Question: If the Cantoni bed doesn’t have the zippered compartment, how are the top layers able to be flipped or switched out as the salesperson promotes?

Hi AnalogJ,

They can’t be. I think they may have been referring to flipping the topper (or replacing it down the road) to help with longevity.

Phoenix