I could really use some help

Hi swarm,

You can read a few general comments about Sherwood Bedding in post #2 here and post #2 here. They are certainly a legitimate company but as you can see in post #5 here they aren’t always transparent about the materials they use in their mattresses.

[quote] However they all seem to buried in a buch of “soy” based foams or Tencil topper materials. Which as I read can be weak points in all the mattresses. These are the narrowed results that I can to based on all I have read so far and my particular circumstances, here www.sitnsleep.com/brands/sherwood?price=1000-2000&sns_size=93
any recommendations on any of these? or if you know of a great bed available there that we should check out? This would be really great to have some opinions from your experiences with any of these or others. Thanks so much for the help, this is a really big deal for us. Cheers [/quote]

I don’t have any specific suggestions because you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to be able to predict or make a specific suggestion or recommendation about which mattress would be the best “match” for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) based on specs (either yours or a mattress) or “theory at a distance” that can possibly be more accurate than your own personal testing or sleeping experience (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses but it will always come down to 1. suitability and PPP, 2. quality and durability, and 3. “value” based on how a mattress compares to your other finalists in terms of #1 and #2 along with all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

While I can’t help with which mattress is the best “match” for you in terms of PPP (which is the most important part of any mattress purchase) and you would be in a better position to tell me than I would be to tell you … I can certainly make some comments about the quality and durability of the materials.

If you can find out the information in this article and post it on the forum I’d be happy to make some comments about the quality and durability of the materials and the mattress as a whole and help you identify whether there are any obvious weak links in any of the mattresses you are considering.

Phoenix