I don't get it, why is my foam cushion sofa more comfortable than my new Latex mattress? Help!

Hi gme109,

I’m sorry to hear that your SleepEZ mattress didn’t work out as well as you hoped for but at least you had the foresight to choose a mattress that has a good return policy.

There are some suggestions in post #5 here that may be helpful and SleepEZ will likely have some good suggestions as well.

Outside of the suggestions and guidelines in the tutorial … it seems that you are more sensitive than most people in terms of the range of comfort/support (PPP) that works well for you so post #2 here has more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either online or locally) that can help you minimize the risks involved with each of them of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for.

In one of your previous posts you mentioned you are in the Denver area and the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix