I need pillow info

I’m a side sleeper, and have allergies. I would like natural materials, but I don’t even know how thick I need. I’ve always used store bought pillows for $5.99-$20. My new latex mattress arrives Monday, and I’d like to get a new pillow as well.

Links to information and suggestions on how to find the right pillow is appreciated. Thank you.

We recently went through the same thing (wanting new natural material pillows for use with our new latex mattress). We found the best thing was to go to a natural bedding store, tell the salesperson about our sleeping habits, and then try out all of their pillows. The store had many different ones-- wool, shredded and non-shredded latex, kapok, buckwheat, etc. Without trying them out, it’s really impossible to “research” and find the one that’s right for you. I was sure from what I read that I would want a shredded latex pillow. Yet when I tried one at the store, turned out to be my least favorite. My husband and I are side sleepers and ended up with totally different pillows.

Hi Connor,

The pillow topic here may be helpful.

Phoenix