icomfort vs tempurpedic

Hi, i am a little overwhelmed after reading your 5 steps to choose a mattress. The reviews for the Icomfort series were from 2011. Have you changed your mind at all about these mattresses? I have family members in each camp - love icomfort series or love their tempurpedic. Do you have one from each company that you like?
Thanks

Hi deedee,

The first place I would start your search is the tutorial post here. It has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make a good choice and it’s a little bit simpler than the 5 steps pages. It will also help you eliminate the worse choices and focus on the better ones.

As you can see in the guidelines here … I would still suggest avoiding any of the major brands including Serta and Tempurpedic.

If I was forced to choose one from either company I would choose the one that was the best match for my personal value equation so it would be one that was most suitable for me in terms of PPP, used good quality materials and that didn’t have any obvious weak links in the mattress, and met all the other criteria that were important to me. There are so many better quality or better value mattresses available though that I couldn’t imagine ever having to choose one.

Phoenix