Ideal Mattress Ltd. in Mississauga, Canada: anyone bought from them?

Hi. I’m new to this forum…

But so I’m looking to buy a Latex mattress from Ideal Mattress (http://www.idealmattress.com). I’m looking at getting a 7" firm base + 3" soft core + 1" soft topper. All latex. Comes with a zippered cotton/wool cover.

Has anyone had a good or bad experience with this shop? I’m just trying to do a bit of due diligence… They seem like a good operation, but was curious to see if there are any reviews out there.

Thanks!!!

Hi red5,

You are certainly looking at a mattress that uses good quality and durable materials and there would be no lower quality materials or weak links in the mattress you are considering (or any mattress that uses all latex in their design).

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here which which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists (based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you).

Hopefully some of the members here that have dealt with them will see your post and share their comments but you can see some comments about Ideal Mattress in the Toronto list here and a forum search on idealmattress or an exact term site search on Ideal Mattress Ltd (you can just click both links) will bring up all the forum post with comments or feedback about them as well.

Phoenix