ILD of Latex layer in Nest Bedding Love bed (FIRM/King size)

Hi amun,

I would point out that the mistake was mine … not theirs … and I would be very cautious about criticizing a manufacturer or retailer that is completely transparent about all the materials in their mattress and will actually provide more information than I would if I was in their shoes when the vast majority of the retailers/manufacturers in the industry aren’t. There are limits to the “value” of transparency when a consumer doesn’t have the knowledge or experience to “translate” some of the information they are provided into something that would be meaningful to them.

Providing information that is meaningless to 99% of consumers only turns the “simplified choice” category into a “overwhelmingly complex choice” category.

If you are purchasing an online mattress then it would be somewhat strange to me if someone didn’t talk with them first either to make sure that the questions that are important to them are answered or to get some guidance about their firmness choices and buying a mattress without first communicating with the retailer/manufacturer first (outside of email … see post #4 here) I believe is a mistake.

@jmor88,

[quote]Thanks for the reply Phoenix! I tried looking for the information on their website but I was unable to find it. It would be nice if they would update their website to include that information as well as include an email address or contact form, because I had a hard time finding that as well.

It would be nice if Joe came in here and cleared things up for us :)[/quote]

Hopefully all your questions are answered now but if they aren’t they are only a phone call away and as I mentioned in the first part of this reply I would never look for answers to complex questions that have any “it depends” or “qualifiers” in the answer or that would require more than a single sentence “black and white” answer with an email.

Phoenix