In search of 1" extra soft dunlop

I am in love with the quiet, steady, cradling, gentleness of a dunlop topper, but I am unable to find an extra soft version of it in the thickness I need. Would anybody know where I can get 1" extra soft? I have a Sleep on Latex’s 1’ soft, which has an ILD rating of 20, It feels great, but alas I am waking up with SI joint pain because it is keeping me too far from the surface of the just-a-smidge-too=firm mattress beneath, which without a topper causes pressure point issues. Many thanks for any leads.

Hi Maybe54,

The better online sources for latex toppers I’m aware of are listed in post #4 here. I don’t know off the top of my head whether any of them carry 1" Dunlop toppers that are softer than the one you have so you may need to check their websites or give them a call to find out the density of their softest Dunlop topper and compare it to the density of the one you have.

It may also be worth considering a slightly thicker topper as well because it’s possible that a 1" topper may not be isolating you “enough” from the firmness of the mattress underneath it.

Phoenix

I can get you Extra Soft 15-17 ILD in any depth 6" or under.

One inch is fairly thin for a topper, especially an extra soft one. It will cushion you a little, but you will certainly feel whatever is underneath it.