In search of latex mattress manufacturers/wholesalers in VA, NC, MD

Hello All,
I’m new here and looking for some information on any known latex mattress manufacturers or wholesalers in my area. I live in central Virginia and would be happy to know if there are any more reasonably priced options other than our local retailers.

Thanks in advance,

Nsh4t

Hi nsh4t,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!.

Just in case you haven’t read it yet I would make sure that you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice , and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the areas around Charlottesville/Lynchburg/Waynesboro, VA (subject to making sure that any specific mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines in post #13 here) are listed in post #3 here.

There is also a list for the Richmond area in post #5 here and for the Roanoke/Christianburg areas in post #5 here and for the Feredericksburg area is in post #9 here and for the Washington, DC/Northern Virginia area is in post #2 here.

Hopefully that will cover the areas you are looking for but if not if you let me know a specific city or zip code I’d be happy to link you to the closest forum lists for other areas as well.

Phoenix

Thanks so much for your patience and prompt reply Phoenix. I look forward to checking it all out including the tutorial and finding a great nights sleep!

Hi nsh4t,

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way that I can help with :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Still, looking but will advise. There are so many options,

Hi nsh47,

There certainly are but if you follow the steps in the tutorial one at a time you will have the best possible chance for success.

I know you’ve probably read this in the tutorial but there is more information about the 3 most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists based on suitability, durability, and all the other parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you (including the price of course and the options you have available after a purchase to “fine tune” a mattress or the exchange/return options that are available to you).

Focusing on the main priorities of suitability and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your Personal preferences), the quality and durability of the materials in a mattress, and on the overall “value” of a mattress compared to your other finalists at each store you visit can help keep you on track.

Phoenix