Is NaturesSleep.ca still bad

Hi Tigrius,

Thanks for the kind works … I appreciate them :slight_smile:

The type and percentage of ingredients in a mattress (listed by weight) are already listed on the law tag but unfortunately they don’t say anything about the quality/durability of the materials (especially the density of any polyfoam or memory foam) or their thickness or position which is just as important to know as the type of material.

I think that the biggest “voice for change” will be more and more consumers that pass on the basics of what they learn here to others that they know, only deal with manufacturers and retailers that are knowledgeable and fully transparent about the materials inside their mattresses, and let their wallet speak by not dealing with retailers/manufacturers that know little about the mattresses they are selling (and sadly enough will often usually know less meaningful information than the members here that have spent more than an hour or two on the site).

If there is a single thing that would have the biggest effect on the industry … IMO it would be consumers insisting on transparency.

I’ve also made some additions and updates in the Victoria list in post #2 here over the last few days as well.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix