I've tried every mattress out there...help!

Hi Jewel,

I can’t speak to how the mattress will feel for you or whether it’s a good match for you in terms of PPP (only your own testing and personal experience can tell you that) but it certainly uses high quality materials and there would be no weak links in the mattress in terms of the construction or the quality of the materials inside it and a two sided innerspring mattress that uses natural fibers in the comfort layers can be a very durable mattress although it will become a little firmer over time as the natural fibers compress. There are some comments about these types of mattresses in post #2 here.

While these types of mattresses are more difficult to compare to each other based on the materials inside them because there are so many differences between them in terms of the type and amount of natural fibers that are used, the specifics of the innersprings and the construction of each mattress … there are some innerspring/natural fiber mattresses listed in post #4 here that may give you some useful reference points for comparison.

If you do decide to add a topper then I would sleep on the mattress by itself first and then use your experience on the mattress by itself along with the topper guidelines I linked to help you choose a topper that has the lowest risk and the best chance of being a good match for you in terms of PPP.

Phoenix