Just a thank you

I am in the market for a new bed and have learned so much by reading all this great information. I’ve chosen a company from your list that I think will supply what I want. I just wanted to say thank you for all the research you’ve done and resources that are available to anyone who wants to better understand what to look for when buying a new mattress.

Hi DianneM,

Welcome, and thanks for the kind comments … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

While it would be great to know what you ended up deciding … if you are purchasing from a member of this site and your mattress meets the quality/value guidelines here then you would certainly be making a good choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Ditto. The tutorial is very helfpul. I’ve also spent the last couple months and gone back through hundreds of posts just learning and increasing my understanding on how to make the right choice for myself.

I’ve finally made it thru the last part of the testing phase and have one or two local favorites vs similar online mattresses from a couple of the members I’m narrowing down between. Just trying to decide if I want to pull the trigger on trying to making my own, checking out the resources from members to see if I can find a close combination to what is my current local top choice.

Andrew

Hi assassin10000,

Thanks for your kind comments as well and I’m glad the information here has been helpful.

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix