Just ordered a Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams 13" Gel Memory Foam Mattress

Originally saw it on Amazon with a lot of great reviews and then read a review that referred me to this forum, which also had great reviews of it. Went ahead and ordered it directly from the company with a 10% off coupon code and free shipping. This will be my first memory foam type mattress. Can’t wait to catch some zzz’s on it.

Hi Plaidlad,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

If you like the firmness of the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe which is comparable to the Ultimate Dreams 13" gel memory foam mattress then you certainly made a great quality/value choice.

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to tryi t out for a bit.

Phoenix

We recently tried the Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams King Size 11 Inch Plush Gel Memory Foam Mattress found at amazon (couldn’t find this mattress on their website) and found it a bit firm. So we are going to return it and then try the DreamFoam Mattress Ultimate Dreams 13-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress as well. Hope we like that one.

Hi maddog,

I’m not sure how long you’ve been sleeping on your mattress but I would keep in mind that there will be an initial break in and adjustment period with any new mattress so I would make sure that you give it a few weeks before exchanging it (see post #3 here and post #2 here)

If you do decide to exchange it then I also hope the Dreamfoam 13" gel memory foam works better for you as well. It would be comparable to the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe (which is Tempurpedic’s softest mattress) in terms of firmness.

I’m looking forward to your feedback once you’ve either slept on your mattress for a little longer or exchanged it for the new mattress and had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix

After several trips to the mattress store my body is ready for the feel of the Cloud Luxe. Given the solid reviews, huge Tempurpedic brand markup, and belief that nothing is inimitable, I pulled the trigger on the Dreamfoam 13" Gel. Fingers crossed that Dreamfoam was truly able to engineer a worthy competitor at 1/5 the price.

Hi soisspa,

As you probably know I think you made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix