Just ordered budget mattress option from Arizona Premium and thought I'd share

We have a summer vacation property in Canada that we are hoping to rent out when we are not using, and we needed several mattresses and didn’t want to spend a fortune on them. I was looking at the Eco Sleep options on mattresses.net, but then called to talk to Ken. He said for rental properties one option is what they call their “RV Mattress”, which is a 3 layer of soft all natural talalay bonded to a 6 inch layer of high density (2.0lb) Acella flex eco foam, covered in a bamboo/cotton cover and quilted with all natural NZ wool as a flame retardant, for a total thickness of 10 inches… It’s $695 for a queen and $895 for a king or two split twin xl’s. I just ordered two queens and two twin xl mattresses and am having them shipped to my mom’s place in Bellingham, WA. He said they should arrive before Memorial Day. He said it’s a soft over medium/firm base and fits a wide variety of people well, and is similar to the mattresses Marriot uses. He gave us six latex pillows as our member discount as well, and shipping was about $240 for the whole order. Anyone else tried this? We are now looking for foundations on amazon.ca, suggestions welcome!

Hi valli,

While I don’t have any personal experience with the mattresses you purchased … they are certainly great quality/value choices and the guests at your vacation property will have better quality mattresses than most people sleep on in their home.

Congratulations on your new mattresses … you did well :slight_smile:

There is more about the different types of support systems that would be suitable for different types of mattresses and some good sources for each of them in post #1 here.

Phoenix