Just ordered dream foam 13 Ultimate dreams

So after searching the stores and reading around I decided to purchase my new bed this morning just wished there were more video reviews, fingers crossed hoping it lives up to its rave reviews and will be posting back

Hi hyperc,

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would be very cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on and reviews in general certainly won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

The Ultimate Dreams 13" gel memory foam mattress is a similar type of mattress with a similar firmness level to the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe so if you have tested the Cloud Luxe in person and it’s a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your Personal preferences) then the odds are good that your mattress will be a good “match” for you as well.

It also uses good quality and durable materials so you certainly made a great quality/value choice.

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi there… when is your mattress due to arrive? I am only asking because I got a Dream Foam also… I bought the Ultimate Dreams 12" Eurotop. I liked the idea that the eurotop can be swapped out if I want for a different one. Mine should be arriving tomorrow!! Sweet… just in time for the long Thanksgiving weekend.

Anyway interested to hear how you like yours as it was going to be my original choice.

From what fedex is showing mattress is supposed to be here December 1st and my free pillow not sure as of right now… I am really excited about both products

Mine arrived today with no problems… including the pillow. Amazon showed it could arrive Dec 1st, but I didn’t believe it. Go to the actual FedEx website for a status update, and I say stay away from cell phones… even though I was using the “full site” not the “mobile” version it was showing me funky dates.

Originally said Nov 24, then 27th, then 24th, then 24th said Out For Delivery, but on my phone it showed me 27th.

Just ordered mine today and its supposed to be in on Monday. Gives me a full extended weekend to get my new platform frame built.

Hi macawmatt,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Yeah, still coming on the 1st I live in Illinois so probably just takes longer plus this king is 130 lbs :evil: Anyways everyone have a safe holiday and eat well :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, thought I would of been enjoying my new mattress today but nope. Ordered ours through Amazon, and not sure who owns the facility it was shipping from in Indiana, but apparently they couldn’t tell the difference between a Queen and a King. Amazon says they can’t process returns, exchanges or refunds today, so who knows when I will finally get to see it. Grrr.

It did look nice all wrapped and compressed.

Hi macawmatt,

I’m sorry to hear that Amazon shipped you the wrong size. If you order an Amazon fulfilled mattress then the facility it ships from would be owned by Amazon. I hope that they exchange your mattress for the correct size ASAP.

Just FYI ,… if you order the mattress directly from the Dreamfoam website vs Amazon fulfilled then the prices are a little lower and there is an additional 10% discount and they also have a 45 day trial period as well (vs the 30 days that Amazon provides).

Phoenix

Hey hey, got both my pillow and mattress today everything was almost perfect until I opened the pillow and it said Brooklyn bedding on the tag cover looks way different then on Dream foams website sister company or not, I would have loved to see the matching set. Free pillow or not things should be shipped out right with the correct product. Which leads me to wonder if I ordered another pillow which one I would receive…

I have no odor what so ever with the pillow or mattress!! The mattress and pillow or both cold so I can not report on the comfort… I will be posting back on them both once they hit room temp

Hi hyperc,

Thanks for the update.

Dreamfoam sells a number of different pillows not all of which are listed on the Dreamfoam website (see their Amazon listings here) and they don’t specify the specific pillow that they include as a free bonus. They are all made by the Brooklyn Bedding factory.

I believe that they provide their memory foam pillow as the bonus that goes with memory foam mattresses but they would be able to tell you for certain.

If you were to order one of their specific pillows then of course you would receive the pillow that you ordered.

I’m looking forward to your feedback once you’ve had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

I put off my update just to get a better over all experience… And so far the bed hasn’t let me down once works perfect for me I am 6 foot and 206 pounds, I can sleep in all positions without tossing and turning from what I am a where of and I do wake up feeling good… The free pillow is great nice and comfy and by far my favorite pillow… Now its just the waiting game to see how long the mattress lasts, the mattress also has that nice plush feeling without making you stuck and coming from my Serta memory foam mattress that I bought 3 years ago it blows it away

I would buy it again and again probably the best bed I ever bought wish it came with 2 pillows though :whistle: , have a great holiday everyone and be safe. I will post back on the mattress in a couple months

Hi hyperc,

Thanks for taking the time to share another update … I appreciate it.

Since you have gone through the break in and adjustment period for a new mattress (generally a few weeks) and you are sleeping well and since your mattress doesn’t have any lower quality materials or weak links in its design that would be subject to premature foam softening or breakdown … it would be reasonable to expect that you will be sleeping well for many more years and that the “waiting game” will be a long time :).

Phoenix