Keetsa - anyone have experience or reviews?

Anyone have any direct experience with these guys. They say they use 3 lb polyfoam on their website.

I just ordered from Brooklyn Bedding, Queen-Medium, and people at my office seem to really like the Keetsa.

Thanks!
David

Hi dsteltz,

While I’ve never owned one of their mattresses (it’s not a mattress I would consider) … Keetsa is one of the many brands that are manufactured by Zinus /Sleep Revolution which is a Chinese company that tends to use lower quality materials in most of their mattresses. You can read more about them in post #2 here and a forum search on Keetsa (you can just click the link) will bring up more comments and feedback about them as well.

I would also make sure you read post #6 here about mattresses that are made in China so you are comfortable with the additional uncertainty that can be involved with Chinese manufacturing, the possible use of fillers, and longer periods of compression during shipping and storage that can affect the durability of the materials.

They also have some very misleading information on their site including this …

By generalizing the use of the word “foam” they are lumping all foams into one category and different types of foam have different density ranges that would be considered “good quality”. While it’s true that 1.8 lb polyoam can be a good quality material … the 3 lb “foam” that they are referring to is memory foam not polyfoam and 3 lb memory foam is a low quality material than can be a weak link in a mattress and I would avoid any mattress that has more than “about an inch or so” of low quality and less durable materials (see the foam quality/density guidelines here).

You certainly made a great quality/value choice and unlike most Keetsa mattresses … there are no lower quality materials or weak links in your mattress. Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix