Keetsa vs tempurpedic cloud supreme or cloud supreme breeze

I have decided to get a new memory foam mattress. I could do a comfort exchange with sleepys and get a tempurpedic cloud supreme or get a keetsa tea leaf supreme for about the same price. Anyone had any experience with both? If price were not an object, which would you choose? Any other memory foam mattress places in new york I should visit before i decide? I looked at the New York list on this forum but wasn’t sure who did a good job with memory foam.

Many thanks,

Kat

Hi Kat,

I would be very cautious with the Keetsa because they are one of the Zinus brands (which is a large Chinese manufacturer that makes a wide range of mattresses under different brads) that tends to use lower quality and less durable memory foam in their mattresses than I would suggest (see the guidelines here). At the very least I would make sure you know the quality/density of all the layers in the Keetsa before considering it. The Tempurpedic Supreme uses 4 and 5.3 lb memory foam which would be higher quality and more durable materials than the Keetsa. A forum search on Keetsa (you can just click the link) will bring up more information about them as well.

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses.

There are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for someone else to predict which mattress would be suitable for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment,Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) so only you can know which mattress is the best “match” for you based on your own personal testing and experience (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

Outside of PPP though … a mattress is only as good as its construction and the quality of the materials inside it so I would always make sure that you can find out the quality of all the materials in any mattress you are considering (see here).

In terms of quality/durability … any mattress that uses 4 lb or higher density memory foam in the comfort layers (or other good quality materials that wouldn’t be a weak link in the mattress) would be worthwhile considering if your testing indicates that it’s a good match for you in terms of PPP so if you call the stores on the NY list then you can confirm that the memory foam mattresses that they carry meet the quality/durability guidelines before you take the time to go there to test them to see how they feel for you.

Phoenix