KTT for talalay - now, "wholesale" prices for dunlop?

Hi All

I have to say I have had the most excellent experience working with Dick, Maureen and Nancy at KTT for extremely good prices for talalay. Phoenix will know more about their history with the manufacturer of talalay. They are very knowledgable and the product is great. With my allergies to chemicals I get absolutely no reaction or unpleasant smell from the topper I bought from them, even with only a sheet over it.

I have an acquaintance who is looking for natural dunlop continuous pour for a couch and wonder if there is a “first-hand distributor” to order it from that may have the low prices I found for talalay through KTT.

Any input would be appreciated.

Sleep tight!

Hi LookingNow,

Mountaintop only sells their Continuous pour latex directly (in container loads) or through foam fabricators that sell to mattress manufacturers. If you are looking for the 100% natural version of their Continuous Pour latex then the least costly option I know of is Spindle Mattress here.

They no longer sell the synthetic version and the only place I know that currently sells it is Nest Bedding here but their synthetic is more costly than the 100% natural sold by Spindle.

There are also several sources for the Latexco blended continuous pour Dunlop called Puralux in the component post here. They are usually either a 20% natural/80% synthetic blend or a 50/50 blend.

The component post also includes some good sources for molded 100% natural Dunlop layers and cores as well.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix

I suppose that because recently Ive only bought twin-size, thinner toppers, I forgot Spindle’s prices were so good for dunlop in larger layers.

:slight_smile: