Latex Choices

Hi jbrennan,

I don’t have any specific suggestions because you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved for anyone to be able to predict or make a specific suggestion or recommendation about which mattress would be the best “match” for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) based on specs (either yours or a mattress) or “theory at a distance” that can possibly be more accurate than your own personal testing or sleeping experience (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

I can certainly help you to narrow down your options by identifying any lower quality materials or weak links in a mattress, help you identify and focus on the better quality/value options that are available to you either locally or online, act as a fact check, answer questions you may have along the way that I am able to help with, and help with “how” to choose but only you can decide which specific mattress that is the best match for you in terms of PPP. The “best” general suggestion I can make about “how” to choose would be to follow all the steps in the tutorial one at a time which would give you the best chance of making the most suitable, the most durable, and the best “value” choice based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you (including your budget range of course).

My previous reply includes the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Denver area and if you are also open to an online purchase then the tutorial also includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) that compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency and many of them also make latex and latex hybrid mattresses that use different types and blends of latex that have a range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices that that would also be well worth considering or that you can use as a reference point for pricing.

Phoenix