Latex Configuration Help

Assuming you have the correct layers, I have a feeling that Shawn may say that the feel of your mattress will soften up over the coming days and weeks as your cotton and wool mattress cover stretches out and allows the latex to respond better to your body weight. Speaking from my experience, it will make a significant, but not drastic, change in how your mattress feels.

Also, maybe you should go back and try the Savvy Rest mattress again, and lie on it for 15-30 minā€¦

r_letch - have you had any improvements in your mattress comfort?

LAsleeper,

Yes, the mattress has improved! I took your advice and gave the mattress more time. It seems like it took about a week before I really starting enjoying it. I also started using the free latex pillows we received with the mattress, which seemed to help as wellā€¦ after removing about 1/3 of the latex:) I talked to Shawn at SleepEZ and he wanted me to try some different configurations with our current layers to get a better feel for what I liked, but I have not had the time to try it out yet.

It will be three weeks tomorrow and Iā€™m sleeping much better. I could probably live with the current setup, but will re-evaluate after 1 month and post back.

Thanks for all your help!
r_letch