Latex Mattress Choices

Hi nj mattress buyer,

the better options I’m aware of in your area are listed in post #7 here. For most people… the last group of 5 would be the place I would start.

Any mattress is only as good as the quality of the materials that are in it. In the case of RoomandBoard … some of their mattresses are what I would consider to be 'better than average" in terms of value but may not be in the “best value” range and their memory foam and polyfoam mattresses tend to use lower quality/density foams so their latex mattress would have the best value IMO. I think there are better options in the area.

My comments about the others you mentioned are in the post I linked. Scott Jordan is in the last group of 5 so I believe they are certainly worthwhile including in your research (NOTE ADDED: They are now a member of this site as well).

I checked the links for Bond Bedding and like you I either came up with a “forbidden” message or a “not found” message. I also called and their phone number is out of service so it’s probably safe to assume that they are no longer in business unfortunately. This must have happened quite recently and I’ve updated the post to indicate this and will delete their listing if I can confirm it. Thanks for letting me know.

Phoenix