Latex Mattress help - Denver Mattress?

Hello,
We have really found this site valuable in our search for a good mattress - thank you. I think we are leaning toward a latex mattress. My husband is 6ft/230lbs and I am 5’10"/160lbs. He has lots of back problems and the Talalay Latex seems to meet his needs and feels good (in the showroom).
Unfortunately, we don’t have many options that I can find where we live in South Bend, IN. Denver Mattress is the only place that had much for us to try so we are considering their iChoice Latex w/ topper. I read one thread where you discussed it a bit but it was fairly new to you. Do you have any more insight on whether or not it’s a good product, worth the money, etc?
Do you have any idea of other dealers in the area we can try? Or any thoughts on ordering from an online dealer?
Thanks!

Hi LNH,

Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the South Bend, IN area are listed in post #4 here.

The Denver Mattress iChoice is certainly a high quality mattress but it’s not quite in the same value range as some other smaller manufacturers or their previous “mostly latex” mattresses (the Snowmass and the Aspen) although it has an interesting design with a separate latex topper. This thread has more information and feedback including some pictures that were taken by one of the members here and a forum search on iChoice will bring up some more information as well.

Post #1 here has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices and also links to a list of the members here that sell latex mattresses online and more information about local vs online purchases which may be helpful in deciding whether to include them in your research. At the very least they can act as a useful “value” reference.

Phoenix