Latex Mattress Search

Thanks. I will wait to name it until I sleep on it :unsure: as for the interesting construction, I’m not sure that I’ve explained it that well. Now that I think about it, I think the mattress is several layers of latex on a reflex base. After having read a few more discussions on the blog I am wondering if the 14" overall thickness might be a problem given your advice in this post:

https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/help-me-replicate-my-dream-aireloom-mattress

While we are dealing with a little bit different situation, with 9" or so of latex top over a 5" reflex base, I am worried about over sagging. Since we just placed the order now is the time to make any changes before they start to assemble it. The mattress we are trying to replicate is the following:

We don’t really want springs, and with Rocky Mountain Mattress they aren’t an option. Like I said before, The rep was great and I’m not trying to second guess him, but I hope that i gave him enough information. I want to get this right the first time. I don’t sleep we’ll and hope a good mattress can help.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks