Latex Mattress Sellers

Hello,

Was just wondering if there are recommendations on best sellers of all natural latex mattresses. I am considering purchasing one and there are quite a few choices there (mostly online) with a wide price range.

Thanks,

Ilya

Hi Ilya,

Post #21 here has a list of the members of the site that sell latex mattresses with a range of options, designs, and prices but all of them have good value depending on the criteria that are the most important parts of your personal value equation.

There may also be some local options with good quality/value options as well and if you let me know your city or zip I’d be happy to let you know of any of the better possibilities in your area I’m aware of.

Phoenix

Thx Phonex that definitely helped. I tried the Sleep etc Terra Nova mattresses out and they were ok albeit a bit too soft, so I am leaning towards Sleep Ez 7’ Dunlop with firm layers, they seems to have the best deal and allow you to customize. My only consern is that the reviews I found for them are not as good as some other options (Latex Mattress Reviews You Can Actually Trust 2019 : Top Rated Natural Brand Ratings : Zenhaven Plushbeds Spindle Sleep On Latex SleepEZ Flobeds Foam Sweet Foam Savvy Rest). If you do have any other suggestions around this, do let me know.

Thanks again,

Ilya

Hi Ilya,

I pay little attention to mattress reviews (except to the degree they include feedback about the knowledge or service of the retailer or manufacturer) because in most cases the people who buy a mattress and write a review have little idea about what is really in their mattress. In a large number of cases … so called “latex” mattresses that people believe they have purchased may be anything but or may have other materials mixed in with the latex. You can read more of my thoughts about mattress reviews in post #13 here.

I personally prefer to be guided by more factual information about the specific materials in a mattress that doesn’t have the distortions of most mattress reviews or “amalgamated” reviews. If you were to look at the actual construction of every mattress that was included in each review category it would likely be very surprising when it became clear that many of the mattresses that were reviewed didn’t belong in the category they were put in or weren’t good examples of the category. The vast majority of reviews that most consumers write don’t contain enough specific information about either the person writing it or the specific materials and layers of the mattress to be meaningful for anyone but the person reviewing the mattress.

Phoenix