Latex Mattress: Vendor and Comfort Questions

Quick questiion, how important is it to have a 6in core? I’m actually considering buying from Mattress 24/7 now (even though I know they sell second-hand inventory). However they only have 3in layers (the Core is “6in” but it’s really 2 3in layers, a ~32 and a ~40). I’m assuming the end result is the same but just making sure there wasn’t some unspoken “6in core” rule lol.

Speaking of Mattress 24/7, I know they’re not a member, but does anyone know how to contact them electronically? I get a “Delivery Failure” notification when attempting to email them at both of the emails listed on their site. I suppose I could just call but it’s much harder to fit into my schedule (I’m at work right now, shhh don’t tell lol). I thought about contacting them through their eBay account but the characters are limited so I’d have to split my message up into 3 messages. :dry:

As for matching (coming close) to the “World’s Best Bed” I found these two posts.

https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/mattresses-24-7-on-ebay-vs-sleepez-10000

2" 19ILD Topper on S/M/F. Says it’s not as soft as the “World’s Best Bed”.

https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/mattresses-24-7-on-ebay

3" 14ILD Topper on S/M/F. Says it’s not as soft as the “World’s Best Bed”.

Now I could see the 2" 19ILD not being as soft, considering the WBB has 4" of 21, but the 3" 14ILD? Is it possible that the 14ILD is just so soft that you basically pass right through it (depending on the person obviously)? I’m not sure if that would be a good or bad thing (if it’s super soft to the point of compressing completely under your weight, it would give the feeling of softness without sacrificing support, right?).

As you’ve said before, the WBB is probably soft to the point of sacrificing too much support so I probably won’t try to match it’s softness exactly. It makes me hopeful that the above posters came close without going overboard, I’m just wondering which direction I should go.