LATEX MATTRESS

Hi Phoenix,

I came upon your website and have been looking to purchase a latex bed that won’t cost a fortune. What do you think of Brooklyn Bedding, Arizona Premium Mattress Co or Sleep Ez. Is one better than the other? Are there differences in quality from one to the other? I live in CT and don’t know of any retailers in the area that don’t charge a premium for latex.

I appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Hi liancomo,

All of the manufacturers you are mentioning are members of this site which means that I would consider them to be among the best quality and value choices available. One is not “better” than the other but all of them offer different mattress choices and designs that may be a closer match for your personal value equation.

When you have narrowed down your choices at each manufacturer or retailer you are considering to a single mattress based on your more detailed phone conversations with each of them (perhaps combined with your own personal testing on local mattresses) … then post #2 here may help with making final choices when there are no clear winners between them and all the objective, subjective, and intangible parts of a mattress purchase that are most important to you is the only way to decide between them.

Phoenix