LATEX MATTRESS

I’ve been talking with SLEEPEZ.
What can you tell me about their product?

Hi SUB1975,

I’m not sure which mattress you are looking at but the types of materials and the design and options available for each of their mattresses are described on their website. Most of their mattresses are component latex mattresses which allow you to choose between blended Talalay latex, 100% natural Talalay latex, or 100% natural Dunlop latex in each of the layers depending on the specific mattress you are looking at.

There is also more about the pros and cons of a component mattress with a zip cover and loose layers that can be rearranged or exchanged vs a finished mattress with glued layers in post #15 here and post #2 here that may be helpful as well.

If you have a more specific question I’d certainly be happy to answer it although they would be able to answer any questions you may have about any of their mattresses as well.

As far as SleepEZ itself … they are a member of this site which means that I think very highly of them and that I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency.

Phoenix