Latex mattresses in Austin, TX

Thanks so much for this information! I believe I have settled on the natural latex mattresses that include the talalay comfort layer with the dunlop latex core. Who would you recommend in Austin TX? Also, how do you take advantage of the 5% discount on the site? Thanks for everythingb

Hi SeaPerk,

Post #2 here includes the better outlets in Austin that I’m aware of. I would call them and talk with them about your material preferences and then visit the ones that have the specific mattresses you would like to test. While I certainly understand your preference for latex … it may be wise not to pre-select the type until you’ve had a chance to test both Talalay and Dunlop in different firmness levels. Both can be great choices in either comfort or support layers but you may prefer the feel of one over the other.

The 5% discount is available when you buy a mattress from any of the members of the site (you can see the current list here). All you have to do is let them know you are a forum member here. We don’t yet have a member in Austin.

Phoenix

Hello,
There are two different ways of latex preparation for mattresses, Talalay and Dunlop. Each preparation has unique properties of their own and personal preference can determine which is the best for you.

Thanks
Memory Foam Mattress