Latex: Nature's Sleep in Canada?

Hi sherren,

The first place to start your research is post #1 here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choices.

As bcsteeve mentioned … latex is a fast response foam so while it can have a “squishy” feeling in soft versions and you certainly will sink in to some degree (depending on the firmness of the latex) it’s important to make sure you are not thinking of the slow response feel of memory foam which is very different (see post #2 here)

Some of the better options I’m aware of in your general area are listed in post #2 here. There is also some feedback from the area in this thread.

I would also be aware that all foam materials including latex will usually have an initial smell but if the materials are certified (which all the latex you will encounter has been) then it has been tested for harmful substances and VOC’s and the smell is not harmful and will dissipate.

Phoenix

PS: I switched your post and the replies to a new thread which can help me keep track of different topics.