Latex retailers in the SF Bay Area

Hello.
My wife and I would like to replace the latex layers in our mattress.
Does anyone know of any quality retailers in the Bay Area other than the major chains? I’ve contacted The Natural Mattress Store in Walnut Creek and Savvy Rest in Berkeley, who both use independent certifications. I also spoke with the Community Mattress Company in Concord but they don’t provide certifications.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi dave.mcconnell,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I noticed that you registered with your email address. You may wish to adjust your profile to remove this, as the automated bots that comb through sites can gather your email and use that for their own spamming.

The following is a bit of an extensive list, but subject to confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list is completely transparent (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your specific criteria and the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the San Francisco/San Rafael/Oakland/Berkeley areas are listed in post #2 here.

If you don’t find anything in your local area, you may wish to contact some of the vendors in the component post here.

Good luck!

Phoenix

Thank you so much. I tried to Edit my User Name, but the field won’t let me. Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong?

I’ll take care of it for you - no worries!

Phoenix

Thank you! What will my new user name be?

Hi Dave.

Your new username is DaveMc.

I look forward to hear about your progress on the latex layers that meet your criteria.

Phoenix