Latex spring hybrid in Canada

Any recommendations for a good latex innerspring hybrid mattress available in Canada? We live in Toronto.

There seems to be some good options at tmasc.com

Was also looking at the Marshall company.

Hoping to test something in Toronto before purchasing

Hi Mknox242,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the GTA area (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your specific criteria along with the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #1 here.

I don’t keep a record of the individual mattresses or their specs that the retailers and manufacturers in the hundreds of forum lists throughout the forum carry on their floor (it would be a bigger job than anyone could keep up with in a constantly changing market) but checking their websites and making some preliminary phone calls to the retailers/manufacturers that are on your local list is always a good idea before you decide on which retailers or manufacturers you wish to deal with anyway. This will tell you which of them carry mattresses that would meet your specific criteria, are transparent about the materials in their mattresses, and that carry the type of mattresses that you are interested in that are also in the budget range you are comfortable with. Once you have checked their websites and/or talked with the ones that interest you then you will be in a much better position to decide on the ones that you are most interested in considering or visiting based on the results of your preliminary research and conversations.

They are one of the oldest manufacturers in the industry and are the original inventor of marshal coils (pocket coils) which are named after them. They make some high quality mattresses (including two sided mattresses) and you can see a list of their retailers in Toronto here. I would make sure that you are able to find out all the information listed here about any of their mattresses you are considering and I would also make some careful “value” comparisons since they may be in higher budget ranges than other similar mattresses.
ADMIN NOTE:Removed 404 page link | Archived Footprint: marshallmattress.com/find-a-store/

They are the only dealer in Canada for Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses which are certainly good quality/value choices but of course they would be an online purchase since they aren’t available in Toronto so you wouldn’t be able to test them in person before a purchase. As you probably know they are also one of the members of this site which means that I think very highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency.

Phoenix