Latex Topper Help

Hi All,

I’m just getting back into this forum after a 3 year hiatus, to express how happy I am with my mattress and topper, and hoping this feedback may help someone in a similar situation. I bought a Pure Latex Bliss (now it’s apparently called Pure Talalay Bliss) “Pamper” Mattress (Firm) with a 2" topper, as described earlier in this thread. The mattress/topper combo have been absolutely great! Also, after 3 years, there’s no apparent change in it’s characteristics, or my love for it. It feels cool in the summer, comfy in the winter, and has an odd combination of firmness and softness…

Since it’s all latex, there are no cheap foams to compress and change the feel over time. The mattress still feels flat, with no weight sags over the years (visibly, there are minor depressions where my wife and I sleep, but you have to look for them). Also, I did get a good deal on it, so don’t go by the list prices (call around if you have options, negotiate if you don’t).

(Now, I’m still working on the right pillow :slight_smile: ).

Of course, YMMV, as everyone is different. Good luck.

Ken (6’0", 175 lbs, fit, male, 50’s)

Hi Ken83,

Thank you for taking the time to re-visit the site and provide more feedback about your mattress.

I’m happy that you’re still happy with your purchase! :cheer:

Phoenix

you have to check some local store for pyhsical demo and check few days back i was searching same thing on google and found a site sleepyfoams. In this site a review or Visco Elastic Mattress Topper was inspired me alot. Please check it i am sure it helps you for your selection.