LF pillow similar to 2009 Tempur shredded memory foam. /soften shredded latex?

If anyone has had this pillow and loved it, have you found one that’s similar?
Pillow is still great, but 12 years is toooo old. Posted a pic of the filling and here’s a video https://youtu.be/sV7esN0ca7c though now I’m thinking the video isn’t going to be helpful.

Side question, can a 100% dunlop shredded pillow be adjusted to be softer and more clumpy/easier to mold? Hours in the dryer with no heat? I’m guessing adding other filling could help, but it’d be preference based, so I’d just have to experiment.

(I promise I searched, but I couldn’t find anything relevant, just some posts that had good info if this fails)

More info, just in case, but the above pretty much covers it
The pillow: Tempurpedic shredded memory foam, orange colored filling. The foam almost looks like sand (not perfectly lined rectangles), I can’t find any filling that even looks similar. It also doesn’t have that silky/slippery texture that I see everywhere. Like down-alternative is extremely slippery/silky (and awful), but SMF pillows without down-alt are still so slippery. They don’t mold to a shape as well either. Or take as much strength to really compress them, less rebound time too. Part of that is from my SMF pillow being so old, but it also seems like Tempur foam is just denser/more resilient.

Hi kirbylini!

I haven’t used this pillow and don’t have much advice in this area, but wanted to bump your thread. There is also a pillow thread here that you may find interesting/useful.

I’m hoping others can chime in with their experiences as well!

NikkiTMU

Oh thank you. I’ll check out that thread. My latex pillow suddenly got softer, so it may end up working out. Can probably say this thread is closed, since I’ll be using the latex for awhile, hoping it works. And I’m guessing the pillow thread will have good info on high quality shredded memory foam.