List Of Online Mattress Reviewers

I’m trying to compile a list of online mattress reviewers.

The ones I know of are:

Let me know if there are any others out there you know of. I’m wanting to comb through mattress reviews, thanks!

Hi BreakAes,

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would always keep in mind that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and I would be cautious about using anyone else’s suggestions, experiences or reviews on a specific mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you. In many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your own Personal preferences) may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words … reviews or other people’s experiences in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

You can see my comments about many of the so-called “review sites” (which are really just revenue sites that know little about mattresses or mattress materials) in post #11 here and in posts #4 and #6 here. As such, I don’t compile a list nor recommend such sites to the members here on the forum (which is also why I deleted the links on your original post), and I would also caution anyone to take a very skeptical approach in using thee types of sites when they are looking for a mattress that is likely to be the best choice for them on an individual basis.

If you still personally feel the need to visit such sites, all you have to do is perform an internet search of mattress reviews and you’ll be welcomed with a plethora of sites set up by anyone with the few dollars necessary to register their own domain name and become a self-proclaimed mattress review expert, when in fact most of them are simply glorified affiliate marketers.

Phoenix