Local Mattress Makers in the Brunswick GA area.

Hello,

We are mattress shopping and was wondering if there were any mattress makers in the Brunswick Georgia area. We are going to make the trip to Fox Mattress in Florida which is 2.5 hours away from us. Just wondering if there was anything closer. Our zip code is 31331.

Thank-you for Mattress Underground. I have learned a lot and have recommended the site to others.

Karen

Hi karen55,

A trip to Fox Mattress would certainly be worthwhile if you don’t mind driving that far.

Some of the forum lists that include some other options or at least possibilities that are closer to the Brunswick/Townsend area (including some local manufacturers) are in the Savannah, Hilton Head Island, Charleston, SC list here, in the Jacksonville, FL list here, in the Douglas/Waycross list here (no local manufacturers) and in the Claxton, GA list here (no local manufacturers).

Phoenix

Phoenix,

Thank-you for all your help. We did visit Green Frog Sleep Center in Savannah, Ga. The sales people were very nice and knowledgeable. PLB just doesn’t do it for us.

We did make the trip to Fox’s Mattress and it was well worth the trip. Rick and his staff are exceptional and we both learned a lot. Anybody in the Jacksonville to Daytona FL who are looking for a mattress, definitely stop in there. You are 100% correct about local and regional manufacturers.

I then compared Fox’s 9" Latex Mattress with Arizona Premium Mattress Company’s Adjustable Mattress and Sleep EZ’s 10000. I emailed Ken and talked to Shaun and both were extremely helpful.

I then reread your section on Mattresses again and what really caught my eye was the difference between progressive and differential mattresses. We ordered the Arizona Premium Mattress Company’s 100% Talalay with the 3 inch topper because we are both side sleepers.

Thanks again Phoenix for all your help and your wonderful web site.

Karen

Hi karen55,

Thanks for the update and for letting us know what you ended up choosing.

You certainly made a great quality/value choice and I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix