Local Mattress Outlet in Northern IL?

Hello! I am so happy to have stumbled across your website! My husband and I were initially testing out the Serta iComfort Insight and Tempur-pedic Contour Signature, but wanted to do more research before buying anything. After reading several things on your site, we’d like to check out a factory direct store. We live near Libertyville, IL. Can you recommend any places for us to check out? We noticed we have a Verlo nearby…thoughts about Verlo? Thanks for the awesome website! B)

Hi Idude916,

There are 2 local manufacturers in IL within about 50 miles of you and they are listed in posts #2 and #4 here (along with a third Illinois manufacturer further away).

There are also some very good options in WI that are a little further away that are listed in post #2 here.

You have some great choices near you and while Verlo makes some good quality and value mattresses … quite frankly since there is one of the best manufacturers in the country in your own back yard … I would probably spend most of my time with My Green Mattress / Quality sleep. A search for qualitysleep and mygreenmattress (you can just click the links) will bring up some threads with more information and feedback about them.

Phoenix